1,475 results
All reviews cocoon room lady fingers pool area amazing staff welcome drink sea water superior room beautiful hotel the entire staff shuttle service our honeymoon the hotel offers close to town highly recommend this hotel beautiful pool main town steep hill
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 days recently and can't fault the hotel. The pool area is lovely and we never struggled to get a bed, the food and drinks are amazing and the breakfast selection was delicious. All of the staff are super friendly and the shuttle service they have down to the town each evening is really handy. When you check in they also start a Whatsapp conversation with you so you can message if you need anything, and also ask for a pickup from the town in the evenings for a small charge.

I'd definitely recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Is my second stay in Andronikos suites and my holidays and this time was unique.I enjoyed the pool the delicious food and the relaxing spa servises every day.Angelos the spa manager is one of best proffesional I ever see in these places he is friendly and has the solution for eatch service you wish spa is crystal clear.Ι relaxed a lot and it's like my home

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kalliope p
Reviewed September 9, 2018

Magical place. First of all, location is perfect. Very close to city centre, heart of Mykonos. Also on a small hill, so relatively quiet during the night. You can sleep just fine. Pool area is nice, bar area and restaurant also. Breakfast was sufficient. If you want to see on Mykonos sea, go some place else. If you want to enjoy the city on full throttle, go to this hotel, you won't be disappointed. Staff is extremely friendly and very helpful.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kaka3
Reviewed September 6, 2018

This hotel was beautiful! The pool, the service and The Skybar was fabulous! Our room was amazing too! The service was EXCELLENT! I was celebrating my 50th birthday and everything about this place was superb. The location is about a 10 minute taxi and/or car ride. The hotel offers a shuttle to the main town. Every easy to get to. We had the best room for 3 people. We traveled with our teenage son.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

After we had a bad experience at the geranium hotel, we moved to #Andronikos Hotel in Mykonos, and let me tell you guys this was the best time, all the staff is very gentle, always smiling, they memorise your name, the food is excellent, the waitresses are amazing ! Of course the waiters too. We really enjoyed our staying at this hotel, nice pool, chill music.

Thank you to all the staff of Andronikos hotel

Trip type: Traveled with friends