“Beautiful Design, Friendly staff, good value!”

Andronikos Hotel Mykonos
Ranked #2 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The staff was amazingly awesome and sweet. the girl in the reception (Beautiful Georgina) noticed that I have a birthday the next day so except congratulate me and giving me a hug :) THEY MADE ME A CAKE ! without my boyfriend asking or something... it was the sweetest surprise ever! other then that - they've been so helpful with everything from car/quad rental and places to eat and such... we LOVED Andronikos and definitely come back!!!
BTW - THE HOTEL IS SUPER GAY-FRIENDLY and most of the guest were gay when we were there...
know that its not and easy walk from the old town to the hotel (going up) so you need to come down with your car but that's cool, and everybody is doing that because most of the hotels are on the top of the hill

Room Tip: the rooms on the second floor are better (what we had) you have sea and pool view. we stayed in 305...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We celebrated a hen weekend in Mykonos and stayed at Andronikos after one of the girls recommended it from a previous visit. The hotel and staff are both lovely and lived up to the recommendation and great reviews that we had read on Trip Advisor.
The breakfast spread was decent and the pool area was a perfect place to relax in the day. The pool bar provided amazing cocktails or post hangover fresh fruit smoothies! The lunch options were also really yummy.
I would recommend Andronikos to anyone visiting Mykonos. It is in an ideal location very close to the airport and a short cab away from the main town. The staff really went that extra mile to make sure the guests were looked after.

Room Tip: Request a newly refurbished room
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It was my first time in Mykonos but not the first time in a Greek island. The beaches were insanely beautiful and the narrow streets of the centre had preserved the originality of the Greek culture. It was an interesting juxtaposition of the classic and the modern, the new and the old, the tranquility and the excitement. However, what made my vacation perfect was the hotel I stayed in.

Andronikos Hotel is were I felt like home from the moment I checked in. The staff was exceptionally kind and helpful that made me feel more a guest than a customer. I was astound for the attention to the detail. The cleanliness of the rooms, the variety of choices at breakfast with local produce, the delicious cuisine of the Lady Finger restaurant as well as the aesthetic of art with paintings all around the hotel.

It was truly a sensational experience that left only with good memories. I had the chance to find piece and quiet but I've also met some fantastic people that made my staying even more special. An immense "thank you" to the hotel staff and especially to Markos Andronikos that made everything feasible.

Room Tip: The rooms in front of the pool have a breathtaking view of the Greek sunset. It is truly a magical m...
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Our group of 10 all had a wonderful few days at the Andronikos (second stay here, previously on a girls trip but this time allowed husbands;). Good location on edge of town, fab poolside bar and restaurant with great atmosphere. Highly recommend this hotel and hope to return again one day. Big thanks to the very helpful Georgina, Lefteris, Lucas and Christos, thank you for helping to make it a memorable trip!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had been in Greece for almost 2 weeks by the time I reached the Andronikos hotel and had been on a sailboat for much of that time. I have to say having a luxurious shower and being in a room that was clean, bright, and so modern (love the white) was exactly what I wanted. The staff were so welcoming when we checked in and at the pool area...although we just had lunch there. All of the chairs were taken at the amazing pool (even after lingering) so we didn't stay. I got the sense that you definitely had to put your towel down in the morning and stay as I witnessed eating breakfast the next morning. Also, if you want to walk downtown, do it when the sun is up (it's not far, but there are not proper sidewalks) and definitely take a cab back in the evening - and those are very difficult to find depending on the time of night :-). I really did love the hotel though - next time I'll get a chair at the pool early in the day!

1  Thank SeaTraveler77
Reviewed September 29, 2013

It is my second visit this year at Andronikos and I already felt like home.!

Christos was kind enough to offer me this time a beautiful cocoon room in the back of the hotel.
The design was perfect and inviting, the lighting was discreet, I could even adjust it according to my mood. The facilities and especially the bathroom were amazing.!Yes, you have no other choice than to get a cocoon room, especially if you are a couple.!!

The staff at the reception Georgina and Maaika helped me very much to organize the rest of my holidays. You will get the best recommendations for bars, restaurants in the town or at the beach. I particularly loved Kounelas which offered fresh fish and good salads in an intimate atmosphere.

The service at the pool was one more time perfect, everybody knew me, I felt part of the family and everybody seemed to care about my stay.! Panagiotis and Minas were always attentive while Nota and Loukas were always friendly with me.

Food was once again great both in quality and presentation, one of the best greek cuisines I have come through. Breakfast was my favorite moment of the day, I loved the ambiance and the variety and quality of the dishes which were home made and fresh.!!

At the bar, I always had a happy time with Loukas and the rest of the team. I always got to know other guests as Loukas kindly introduced them to me and each night was fun and relaxing at the same time.

In the end when I left Andronikos, I felt again relaxed, filled up with energy and happy as I felt after my first visit.

Thank you all and see you soon again.!!

Room Tip: Cocoon rooms are perfect, I had one in the back of the hotel which was spacious enough and comfortab...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 28, 2013

What a wonderful experience! This was my fifth visit to Mykonos and first time at Andronikos. Very friendly and helpful staff. From the great concierge to the late night shuttles from town. All the staff felt like family and I treated the poolside as if it were my own living room.. Breakfast was weak and needs more work.. And last but not least: LUCAS. By far, the star of the show. The coolest bartender ever. When he asks what your favorite song is, tell him Purple Rain by Guns n Roses. He will serve you eternally.. I will definitely return.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA
Vencia Hotel
Vencia Hotel
#5 of 82 in Mykonos Town

Been to Andronikos Hotel Mykonos? Share your experiences!