“we had a GREAT time” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Andronikos Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Andronikos Hotel
Ranked #4 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Los Angeles, California, United States
“we had a GREAT time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We wish we could spend one more day, the Staff was really friendly and personalized, the service was incredible evryone made sure we were happy with our ac, the breakfast was extensive,the design of rooms cool and the POOL with salt water amazing !

Room Tip: get a send level room for a better view of the sunset !
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
Marlboro NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Staying at the Andronikos Hotel was the biggest surprise of my trip to Mykonos as this was was my first time on the island. The weather & food was great and the beaches are magical to say the least. First the Andronikos Hotel has one of the best restaurants on the island "Lady Finger" which I didn't discover until my fourth night and made the realization after eating at many local restaurants. Having eaten at some of the best restaurants in NY, I was quiet surprised and dinning there should not to be missed. Second the service is impeccable, there is nothing they will not do for you. All the employees including the owner are sincere and make you feel like you are part of there family as if you have been there before, even though you haven't. Lucas and his bar crew are so kind and genuinely want you to have the best vacation. Third the location is perfect atop a hillside with amazing breezes, just a 10 minute walk from downtown where the hustle & bustle of the Mykonos night life takes place. You can watch the sunset every evening ending each relaxing day with serenity. Andronikos Hotel I will be back!

Room Tip: Stayed in Room 305, great views in every room.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank mmm0359
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Ecstatic about my Cocoon room at Andronikos Hotel! Loved the whole atmosphere, the vibe, the breakfast, the FingerLady Restaurant and the amazingly friendly stuff! Looking forward to visiting it again next year!

Room Tip: Cocoon room!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
London, England
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

It pains me to give Andronikos anything less than 5 stars because the staff are among the warmest and friendliest I've encountered anywhere - from the people at the front desk, to the waiters by the pool, to the driver they send to pick you up when you're stranded at Cavo at 6am.

The hotel itself, while good, has a few issues. My biggest gripe is actually I found that the location is less than ideal. Yes, it's walking distance from town (around 15 min), but 1. That walk, largely uphill, is the last thing on earth you're going to want to do after a big night out, 2. It's actually a little difficult to find, and 3. It's not quite close enough to town to have the convenience of being somewhere you can just drop in and out of while you enjoy the rest of the island, and if you're willing to stay farther afield and take a cab or quad bike back and forth there are some really good options. If location is the most important thing to you, I would recommend somewhere near the centre of town like Semeli, and if you don't mind a commute I would recommend the amazing Mykonos Grand if you're open to spending a little more.

The hotel is very nice, but a little tired looking in parts. My room on the whole was pretty decent, but had a number of minor niggles: was a little scuffed up in the corners, the toilet seat was falling off, the blinds did nothing to keep the sunlight out (a problem as most sleeping in Mykonos gets done during sunlight hours...) and the bed was fairly average (and two twins shoved together rather than a king). The pool area is pleasant and has a good vibe, but to my mind falls in that twilight zone of not being quite nice enough to warrant skipping out on Mykonos' many great beaches for a day.

I booked this hotel using in part my British Airways Avios, and with the discount I got I thought all things considered I got great value. For those booking at normal rates however, I can't really comment.

Anyway - to be clear this is by no means a bad place to stay and I'm not surprised to see many good reviews on here, but for me personally, despite the excellent staff, I think there are better options.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank RamblingRambler
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at Andronikos Hotel as the last leg of our island hopping adventure with the view of having 2 relaxing nights at the end of our trip in a more expensive hotel. Andronikos is a nice hotel - the pool area is great, and the quirky Cacoon room was one of the best we have stayed in. However; considering it was more than double the cost of our other hotels on our trip, I wouldn't say it was twice as good. It's value for money is below average in comparison. Firstly there was a cock up with the transfers from the port which lead us to wait around for 2 hours - we were given an upgrade for the inconvenience but this was hassle you'd expect to avoid (can't complain about the upgrade though!). The room was exceptional with the exception of the broken shower door which caused water to leak all down the stair case (yes - a stair case up to the shower!) and onto the floor. Again - not something you'd expect in a 4/5*. We chose to eat in the restaurant on our first night as we arrived late - the food is expensive, and the portion sizes were quite small but very rich. Disappointingly there were no main courses for vegetarians (my girlfriend being a vegetarian), which meant that we had to order 2 (overpriced) starters instead - a bit unusual not to have any vegetarian dishes available. The quality of food was good, but very much overpriced for what it is. Breakfast was also to a high standard - a large selection of meats, pastries, fruits, yoghurts whilst you can also order hot food - omelettes, bacon, sausage, tomato, mushrooms etc. The maid service in the hotel is fantastic. In fact: generally, the staff are helpful - attentive, and caring. I'd avoid the mini bar unless you want to pay over the odds! A small pack of 'fake' orio cookies is €4 - we bought a larger pack in town for less than €1! All in all, a good hotel, but a few improvements to be made. I wouldn't stay again due to the price, however it seems that Mykonos is a more expensive and pretentious Greek Island, so maybe the price is reasonable when all is considered.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
marko1970, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Andronikos Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting Andronikos Hotel and for posting your valuable comments on our services.

You mentioned that the cocoon room was one of the best rooms you have ever stayed in a hotel, however it does not represent a good value for money.

Since this is definitely a subjective matter, I would like you to take a moment and read all the great reviews that have been posted on the beauty and unique ambience of our cocoon rooms.

We certainly apologize for not offering a vegetarian meal as a main course on our awarded Lady Finger restaurant, there are however three options in the starter menu that may appeal to many vegeterian guests.

Nevertheless, we will be happy to create at least two vegeterian dishes in our main menu as your comment is valuable to us.

Thank you also for your nice notes about the breakfast's quality and level of cleanliness.

We hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you for more than two days in order to enhance your impression on the quality of our facilities & personalized services.

Best regards,

Markos Andronikos
Hotel Andronikos
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

This ranch-style hotel sits up the hill from Mykonos town - and is worth the trek from town. It's a very welcoming place with helpful staff, and of course a cool vibe by the pool, both day and night.

The standard room we stayed in was very spacious with a separate lounge area - but I was disappointed not to have a balcony to look out over the pool.

Nevertheless we were swept up in the cool friendly vibe of the hotel. It was a delight.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank SebC_SE1
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I were third time in Andronikos hotes, and we are keep coming back. We stayed from 19th till 26th July. The minute you arrive to the reception desk you feel like at home. Everybody are so friendly! Smiley familliare faces welcomes you on each step, relaxing atmosfere at the pool bar with perfect coktails, we met new friends imediatelly, second day if stay all the staff knows your name, modern designed rooms, clean and well kept suroindings, rich breakfast with lots of choices, excellent restaurant Lady Finger at the hotel terrace, sunset.... Overall, if you are looking for a modern hotel, good food and drinks, perfect staff and hospitality, search no more, Andronikos is a really top choice. Home away from home! Special thanks to Christos at the reception, Orietta, Lucas and Minas at the pool bar. See you next year, again, for the fourth time! Hrvoje & Andrijana ,Zagreb,Croatia

• Stayed July 2013
5.0 of 5 bubbles 1,052 reviews
Hermes Mykonos Hotel
Hermes Mykonos Hotel
#12 of 82 in Mykonos Town

Been to Andronikos Hotel? Share your experiences!