“Andronikos forever”

Ranked #2 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
“Andronikos forever”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Was in this hotel twice - amazing place to be. Everything - from the people who works where to the food and service. Me and my friend had great time where - just perfect. You can not ask about better. They have even they own "Robby Williams". Hristos and Likas and Elena and Markos and Kristina and Lefteris and Tatiana and everybody - you are the best!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Natalia S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (232)
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
Mykonos, Greece
Reviewed June 17, 2012

The Hotel Amazing!!!!! The breakfast Rich!!!!!!! The Staff very helpful and polite!!!!!!!The Room Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Elena for everything.........

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank iriniqeparo
halifax
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Just returned. Really enjoyed and found all the staff helpful especially Lucas at the bar They can't do enough for you. A real mix of ages stay there. Good spot for exploring some lovely beaches and the town but you need transport. We hired a quad only 12 euros a day.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank sharpsters
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We spent two full weeks in hotel Andronikos for our Honeymoon and everything was excellent, from the front of house service to the food operation. We were greeted by Loukas and Christina with a glass of nice bubbles! excellent touch! The hotel was highly proffessional but informal, it has a good balance of friendly approachable staff. Pool area and bar fantastic at all times of the day and night! Breakfast nice and fresh daily. Thank you guys YAMMAS!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SpinningJen
london
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I can’t recommend The Andronikos highly enough. We booked a 1 week girls holiday and the location, rooms, services and most importantly; atmosphere, offered by the hotel all exceeded expectation. The staff are very friendly and were always willing to offer recommendations regarding restaurants and beaches on the island.
I wouldn’t consider staying anywhere else when I next visit Mykonos.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank annie-lou1
Cape Town
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Spent a few days at The Andronikos with my friends. It was the highlight of our holiday. I have stayed in other hotels in Mykonos in the past, but the hotels were never as good as this one. Wow! What a welcome we received, even from the handsome owner, Markos, who was there to greet us.. I felt like a celebrity arriving. from the moment I was met at the airport and taken to this incredible hotel.The wonderful receptionists organized a welcome drink while our lugguge was whisked off to our rooms. So easy and delightful. My room was awesome. It was shaped like a cocoon with a big balcony and views of the huge pool. A delicious light lunch was served by the lovely girls in attendence. Loukas, the barman, a very warm human being, went out of his way to book a hotel for me in Athens. He even got me a great discount without me having to ask. This was a holiday that I will never forget, and hopefully I will come back again one day with my family. A big thank you to Markos and his great staff.

Room Tip: Try the cocoom room. I have never seen such a stunning room before. The lighting is also soft and wa...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
hong kong
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Spent 3 days in Mykonos and stayed at Andronikos for 2 nights. I wasn't expecting much but was truly impressed by the friendliness of the staff. Everyone at the reception, the bar, and the restaurant. They were always so helpful and happy to be of any assistance I needed. I was traveling alone but they made me feel like I was actually there with friends. I just had the basic room which was average but the view of the sunset just outside of my room was superb. The hotel highly recommended its restaurant and I must say it was probably the best meal that I had during my 10 days holiday in Greece! It was a truly amazing experience :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
#6 of 82 in Mykonos Town
Hermes Mykonos Hotel
Hermes Mykonos Hotel
#15 of 82 in Mykonos Town

Been to Andronikos Hotel Mykonos? Share your experiences!