“UNBELIEVABLE - SUPER - FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Andronikos Hotel

Andronikos Hotel
Ranked #4 of 82 Hotels in Mykonos Town
Athens, Greece
“UNBELIEVABLE - SUPER - FANTASTIC!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

Fantastic Hotel, fantastic service and hospitality...;) I travel around the world to the best hotels but never seen so polite and energetic staff. All my friends were also impressed. At the end we ended up calling the staff by their small names!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Ekcreta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
  • Greek first
  • Serbian first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

Me and my best friend were recommended this hotel and what can i say , it was a great piece of advice indeed. It is close to the airport and Mykonos town , which is really convenient.
Moreover it was/ the first class service and warm vibe you receive from all of the staff that gives the hotel the edge. The fact that it is a smaller or boutique hotel gives it a more intimate feel and you befriend all of the staff within minutes. The rooms are clean and have a contemporary look and the pool is unique with comfortable beds and many areas to lounge around. The hotel's head chef has a 'Golden Hat' (- equivalent to a michelin star ) and the food is sensational and fairly priced.
Any problems will be attended to immediately and myself and my friend socialised with all of the hotel staff who essentially want to give the guests the most enjoyable time as possible.
In short a fantastic experience and highly recommended, we will most definitely return next year , if not , in the near furture.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank PAULFARREN
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

I stayed at Andronicos during a 4 day conference. From the moment I arrived until the moment of departure the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful and relaxed. Nothing was too much trouble from lending me a laptop (last minute alterations to a presentation) to George the spa manager inviting me to join him on his early morning run.
The sea water pool was gorgeous, the breakfast and lunch fresh and delicious and the cocktails served with a smile.
My room was very clean and freshly decorated. The bed very comfortable and the air conditioning very quiet.
I have 4 kids and will have no hesitation in taking them all there next summer.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2011

The hotel is so stylish. The room is nice and cozy. Love the pool. Breakfast and the bar are great. Most importantly, staffs are so warm and friendly. They seem to remember each guest by the name as well as some more details about you. It was really a pleasant stay.

I'd definitely recommend Andronikos Hotel to anyone going to Mykonos. Just amazing.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
london uk
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2011

a big thank you to the Andronikos family (staff, managers, and last but not least Markos Andronikos) for the great hospitality. Last time I was there I had a great time, met with everyone but I had a partner with me. This time I flew out there solo, but felt like I had friends there....Their driver Lefteris remebered my name and showed me the cd i had compiled for him nearly 2 years ago! the staff that had remained also remebered me which sooo nice. They were also attentive as they knew I was travelling on my own. In the 5 days I was there I left the hotel to buy cigarrettes and to get money out from the cashpoints. Now this might not be everyones idea of a holiday, but this is exactly what i wanted: to relax on the loungers by the pool, put my headphones on and sip my cocktail.
What makes a difference with the staff of this hotel is that they are professional yet sooo friendly in a non pretentious way. I met some english people there who had gone out with memebrs of the staff the previous night and had a fab time (cos they know the ebst places to eat, drink etc, ask them) .
I was lucky to have brought my laptop, with lots and lots of good music with me, to the delight of Markos, the owner. He is very passionate about music and loves getting behind the decks to play a few tunes. I gave him a lot of my music and he rewarded me with the best meal I've ever had. I am of Greek decent but where I live greek cuisine is considered to be grilled stale meat and chewy cheese. Their restaurant's menu this year has been supervised by a michelin awarded chef and it shows in the presentation and taste! to be very honest i cannot rememeber all I ate but it was fresh and soo tasty. If fine dininig is your thing DO NOT give this a miss. A 3 course tasting menu is 28 euros per head and the 5 course 44. Dont be fooled that you wont satisfy your appetite with the 3 course meal cos when the dessert comes you will not want to be full.
Thanks again to everybody there...I had the best time and the few drops of rain didnt spoil the mood...it's so funny that the staff feel almost responsible for the weather and were drinking shots with me to cheer me up!!!
if your a fun, open minded person and you like good music and food Andronikos is the place for you.
thanks Elena, george (all of you), Zornitsa , rocky balboa aka vagelis and everyone

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Cambridge
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

Travelled with my sister to the Andronikos in May and we both had a fantastic time. The hotel far exceeded our expectations. Our room was fabulous and the bathroom had a real wow factor with jacuzzi bath and shower attached. Always plenty of hot water and kept spotlessly clean by the cleaners who came in everyday.
Now to the staff. We received such a warm welcome that by the Friday evening (having arrived on the Friday morning) everyone felt like a friend. Loukas on the bar makes the best Cocktails in the world and it is really lovely that as each new guest arrives he intrduces everyone by first name.
I would just like to thank Ina, Zorni, Georgio and everyone else who made our stay so brilliant.
I have seen on some reviews that people have said the food at the hotel is expensive well all I can say is in comparison with what you pay in Mykonos Town this is not the case and the food at the Andronikos is superb. They have the best chef in Greece working for them and this really shows in both presentation and taste.
Lastly I would like to thank Markos the owner who was at the hotel everyday checking that his guests were happy.
In my opinion this is the best hotel in Mykonos and I will definitely go back.

• Stayed May 2011
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

The Andronikos is that very rare thing - a hotel that is achingly cool and stylish but at the same time so very friendly and warm that within a day my sister and I felt we were staying at a friend's home. The food, the room, the communal areas were all amazing. Special mention to the bathroom which was sparkling clean and comfortable - I have only ever taken a photo of a greek bathroom before for insurance purposes but this was so gorgeous that I had to record it for posterity. The real usp is the nature of the team there. Everyone we met was without fail helpful, warm, professional and friendly. Markos is leading by example and it would be wrong to single out any one person for special praise as they were all so lovely. But I can't help myself - Loukas fulfills the role of' front of house' and dispenser of the most exquisite and frankly lethal cocktails it has ever been my pleasure to enjoy.
We enjoyed the degustation menu one evening; the food was of the highest quality.I eat out in London frequently as part of my job and this stood up well to anywhere I've eaten in town. I would recommend that it's sampled at least once or twice a week. The light snacks are good too and the breakfast is amazing. It is plentiful and varied and I fell in love with the picture of Zorro in the breakfast room, so I had breakfast with Zorro every day. I loved the art on display everywhere.
The hotel is on top of a hill: ok it's a bit of a walk to town, but the views are superb and taxis back from town are easy to obtain - we never paid the same fare twice though, it varies from 8 to 3 euros.
I would go back in a heartbeat and would recommend it to anyone who wants to relax in the most exquisite surroundings with some of the loveliest people you will meet.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Myconian Ambassador Relais & Chateaux Hotel
Palladium Boutique Hotel
Palladium Boutique Hotel
#2 of 25 in Platys Gialos

Been to Andronikos Hotel? Share your experiences!