“In town ok, by the beach thumbs down”

Jackie O' Bar Mykonos
Ranked #5 of 36 Nightlife in Mykonos Town
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is the coolest gay bar in town, fun and with good vibe. They opened a new, so to say, posh beach place at Superparadise. They have filled the once lovely free beach with huge beach chairs and the customers are not interesting at all, just wannabees pretending to be cool. The beach is busy with waiters serving food and drinks. From now on I will not go there anymore. Avoid.

4  Thank BAaer L
in 20 reviews
"gays"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 30, 2013

good club,coctails,view and the stuff is very friedly.great location.fun place very good music.we loved it and will be back

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Jackie O's is the place to be .
The staff are amazing , you are so warmly welcomed and looked after , the music policy is just right it's more on the pop side and gets everyone dancing . The shows at 2am and 3am really get you in the mood . Giselle is an amazing performer and is spot on everytime - don't take my word for it , see for yourself . Having just had a sneak peak at Jackie O's beach club in Super Paradise Beach .... It's beautiful . It's my new favourite place in the world .

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Take taxis at niight Americans. Taxi stand it out side head right. I left at 4 am and was attached. Beaten and mugged by albanians. U will notice there is very little police presence on the island. Something I tried to research. And no reviews helped me or prevented me from being mugged. Other wise I had the time of my life. I will go back!

1  Thank 2William