All reviews the bus perfect location your luggage old port hot tub lovely hotel little venice rooms are nice bars and restaurants hotel location walking distance superior room centre of town family run hotel would definitely stay here again quiet at night double bed
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Made a booking through Booking.com,just a week before departure my booking was canceled by the site. The hotel called me to double check if I had canceled the booking, which I obviously hadn’t I was told not to worry they will keep my booking as it is. The hotel is very clean, perfect location , walking distance to everywhere in Mykonos Town and the staff is super friendly and helpful. My sister was leaving to the airport before me and she accidentally took my passport with her,and left hers with me. I was extremely stressed by the situation, but the lovely owner made Dimitri (one of the staff member) drive to the airport to bring my passport back and give my sister her passport, I’ve never stayed at a hotel with better customer service and such lovely staff. There’s absolutely no doubt I will stay at this hotel whenever I decide to visit Mykonos again and I highly recommend this hotel to everybody who’s planning a trip to Mykonos. A personal thanks to Dimitri for calling to check if the booking was canceled and for sorting out he passport drama.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank AJ1081
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We stayed at this lovely boutique hotel for 2 nights in early June and would thoroughly recommend it as a great spot to base yourself for easy access to Mykonos Town. Our room was small but adequate, the beds were comfortable and we had a small balcony which overlooked a charming little street not far from the main thoroughfare. A word of warning - do not pull the little cord that hangs from the bathroom ceiling in the shower cubicle - I thought it was the cord to operate the exhaust fan but soon discovered after a call from reception that it was the emergency signal !!! Oops :) There's a spa and a nice area to sit and relax by the spa as well as other little areas to sit and contemplate. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful and spoke very good English, giving us tips on where the best beaches were and how to get there.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2018

The location is perfect, the rooms are clean and spacious, the staff is polite and helpful. This hotel to book if you want to stay in town. Some rooms have balconies too. Close by restaurants are serving great breakfast for the early risers.

Room tip: chose the higher rooms and not the ground floor ones to have a open balcony
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 superior rooms 8 months in advance for a 6 night stay in July. One of the rooms was changed to a 5 night stay as the single person in the group needed to depart after 5 nights. The room reservations were clearly marked for 1 person for 5 nights and 2 people for 6 nights. When I arrived I asked to see the 2 rooms but was told that the room for 6 nights was not yet ready and the room that was ready was for the 5 night stay. And that the rooms were not interchangeable. I accepted this in good faith and went out for the day. Upon returning to our room that night we were shocked and disappointed to see the room we had been allocated. It looked like it was a single room for 1 person. The hotel clearly does not have 2 superior rooms. Only 1 room in the hotel could be considered in that category. We would have been better off booking a standard room and paying less as the standard rooms were nicer than the “superior” room we were given in this hotel. The room we were given for a couple was tiny, had 1 bedside table, 1 bedside lamp, a hard uncomfortable mattress and no headboard. It was in the corner of the room against the wall and difficult for the second person to get in and out of the bed. It supposedly had a balcony but there was no door from our room to the balcony and it wasn’t private. Anyone in the hotel had general access to the balcony and you couldn’t even see the balcony from our room. It only had 1 chair on it for a double superior room. In my opinion a room with a balcony has a door leading from it onto a balcony!!! The bathroom shower attachment was broken and the hook to hold the Shower rose was missing. There was no soap in the soap dispenser but this was provided when I asked for it. 2 of our pillows on the bed did not have pillow covers on them. After complaining to the manager about the poor quality of our room in comparison to the 2nd superior room that was given to the single person in our group the manager made a poor excuse that we hadn’t received the better room for the 6 night stay because she had a new booking of 2 singles coming in on the 6th night and needed the room with the 2 single beds. This proved not to be the truth when we saw a couple move into the nicer room on the 6 th night that she had refused to give us for our 6 night stay. The manager agreed to a credit of 1 night as compensation after a big argument but was very ungracious about it and insisted I organise it with the third party. It was ultimately given but not without a very unpleasant experience on the 4th day. Unfortunately the bad hotel experience was a dampener on what otherwise would have been an amazing stay in Mykonos. The hotel location was great and near to everything in the town so that helped to make up for what was otherwise an uncomfortable stay at the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2018

We stayed at the this hotel for 5 nights in August (3 friends) Our room was spacious clean and the staff were all lovely! Dimitris was amazing from the start, suggesting places to eat and visit, pointing us in the right direction for quad bike hire & generally answering any questions we had during our stay!
The hotel is centrally located in town, everything was literally no more than 5 mins walk. The pool and sunbathing area is lovely - perfect to spend a few hours in the afternoon. Taxi's are very limited in Mykonos but if you ask Dimitris he can organise lifts/transfers.
All in all a brilliant stay - we will be back!

Celia, Talia & Katie