Great hotel, wonderful staff (Konstantinos and Christos in particular) and amazing rooms with breathtaking views of the port, town and windmills. Definitely coming back next year!!! Would recommend this hotel to anyone (families, couples, singles) they would accomodate every traveller to their individual needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Mykonos View" is located on the slopes of a hill looking down on the fashionable main town of Mykonos and the sea beyond. The rooms are grouped together harmoniously to form a multi-colored collage made up of various shapes and numerous materials and levels. The rooms differ from one another in both form and decoration. "Mykonos View" is situated a short distance of Mykonos center thus offering the perfect combination of quick access to the busy harbor area, security, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mykonos View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Town View Apartments
- Hotel Mykonos Town
- Mykonos View Hotel Greece