We have just stayed at this hotel for three nights and we travel alot at a wide range of hotel types and prices. Firstly, in our experience the staff could not be faulted. They were helpful and immensely friendly, remembered our names and remembered what we had had on previous days. Just top rate, so a very well done. On our arrival a friendly chap ran out of reception to ensure we did not carry our cases up the steps and signed us in. I am led to believe that our room was upgraded which had got to be good. Breakfast was extensive and generous in a lovely resturant with great views and a good outside area - bit too blowy when we were there though. Really looked after by the staff - great. The pool area was good with great views once again. It would be better if the pool could be heated, but you cannot win them all. The location, five minutes out of town, was good for us, although for some the climb up a small hill may be too much, but at least it worked off the calories. All in all good. We cannot comment on value for money, as it was booked through an agent. I suspect someone got a lot of money for it and so I think value may be down a bit, but not sure there. Our room was big enough with a breakfast counter and was on the lower level opposite where cars parked. It had a window in the door that could be covered and another small window that you could look out of. We had a small seating area outside that overlooked the port with good views of cruise ships etc. This room was more than adequate - but rating would depend on price. Really I would not expect to pay much more than £70 for the room (and that is Mykonos prices!!) given what I can get in London for a similar rate! The bathroom was very small and really needed a makeover if I am honest. I would have preferred a room higher up the complex, but maybe that is the story of my life!! The staff at this hotel really did significantly add to our experience of this hotel for which we are immensely thankful. Location for us was perfect too. Easy access to the life of Mykonos whilst not staying within the sound of a Mega Disco if you get my meaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Mykonos View" is located on the slopes of a hill looking down on the fashionable main town of Mykonos and the sea beyond. The rooms are grouped together harmoniously to form a multi-colored collage made up of various shapes and numerous materials and levels. The rooms differ from one another in both form and decoration. "Mykonos View" is situated a short distance of Mykonos center thus offering the perfect combination of quick access to the busy harbor area, security, peace and quiet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mykonos View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Town View Apartments
- Hotel Mykonos Town
- Mykonos View Hotel Greece