Vencia Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$421
Mykonos Bay Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$577
PortoBello Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$472
$536
$506
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $626/night.

Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$548
$430
Bookgreece.com
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$524
$496
Bookgreece.com
Leto Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$376
Cavo Tagoo(Mykonos Town)
$802
$729
Agoda.com
Semeli Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$1,298
$1,236
Bookgreece.com
All reviewsthe busgreat locationlittle venicebreakfast roomwalking distancefamous windmillssitting areaexcellent hotelthe hotel staffminute walkwould definitely stay here againstayed nightssmall hotelcomfortable roomsbreakfast was excellentfresh fruitold port
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Adonis Hotel has really suprised us by its very friendly and oh so helpful staff!! Always a big smile and they recommended us a lot of nice places to go for dinner and a drink. We felt so quickly at home!! The rooms were very clean and spacious. Very close to the lovely town of Mykonos. We booked already for next year

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Granbart
dd27myk, Manager at Adonis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and on the island. Thank you for your lovely review and see you next year!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Adonis is a nice comfortable hotel with perfect location, just out of the crowded centre but very close to it.
I guess is the best value for money in its category.
I decided to book a big room with sea view (room number 200) the best one they have.
The staff is very kind and helpful.
The breakfast is continental, I would have enjoyed some more fruit selection and some hand made cakes instead of processed ones.
Deeply recommended

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2017

We'd visited the Adonis before and it hasn't changed. The charming hotel, located on the edge of Mykonos town and near the bus terminal, is immaculate and we enjoyed talking with the friendly staff and the owners that we'd met in our 2014 visit. Our flight out was at 5:00 p.m. and we were allowed to leave our bags and enjoy a day at the beach before we left. We can't talk enough about the owners and staff that greeted us with smiles every time we saw them. It again made the visit.

The included breakfast was excellent and the free transfer to and from the the airport or ferry was a bonus.

Room Tip: We didn't have a problem with street noise while staying at a room overlooking the road.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SCBill
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing holiday at Adonis Hotel. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful, the accommodations are clean, and the location is the best in Mykonos. Also, the hotel provides great ocean view rooms and a fulfilling complimentary breakfast. Thanks Roz and Mihali... we are looking forward to seeing you next visit!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AHarwood1
Reviewed August 10, 2017

I'm not one to typically write trip reviews but this hotel was so amazing that others need to know about this one. As a frequent traveller, I've come across a lot of hotel experiences. This one provided phenomenal service.

All the staff members made it a point to remember us personally from the start of our stay, and they proactively helped us any way they can. They booked cab rides for us, recommended off-the-beaten path authentic restaurants for us to check out, and gave us hand-written directions to a gym we wanted to go to. At one point, I was looking for a corkscrew at the front desk and they took my wine bottle from me and opened it for me at their bar and gave me two glasses to take back up to my room!

I requested a room with a view and what they gave us was breathtaking.

The best part was the location - it was a 30-second walk from downtown. Where the hotel was situated insulates you from the hustle and bustle noise, but being right around the corner from downtown was a real plus!

I rate this hotel a solid 5-star rating.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple