The Adonis Hotel was a wonderful hotel to stay in Mykonos town. All of the staff are so very friendly and helpful. The hotel provided airport pick-up and also took us to the pier to catch the ferry when we left. The breakfast staff were very pleasant and provided an ample and tasty breakfast in a room or on the patio with an great view of the bay. We were offered an upgrade to a suite with 2 balconies, which worked so well with 3 adults and had an amazing view to the west of the bay and the windmills. It had a lot of space and huge bathroom. The hotel is well situated with only a short walk down to LIttle Venice and the waterfront or to other areas of Mykonos town. One of our party was feeling ill and the management arranged for a doctor to visit the hotel, which alleviated the anxiety of finding medical help let alone getting medical advice. We can't say enough good things about this hotel and it's friendly, helpful staff. We would heartily recommend anyone to stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece