There is absolutely nothing not to like about this hotel. Rooms are excellent, we had one with an attached balcony from where you can experience the magnificient sunset. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The hotel is very well maintained and is walking distance from the windmills and you can even see the windmills from the patio. There is a lovely upright piano in the lobby and I was even allowed to play a few tunes. I'd stay here every time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautifully appointed, centrally located, boutique-style hotel in operation since 1970 and updated as recently as 2013.Hotel Adonis is the perfect destination for those who wish to feel at home while enjoying the beauty of the Aegean and the magic of Mykonos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adonis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos Town
- Adonis Hotel Mykonos, Greece