Looking at what other people wrote, opinions seem mixed, with negative reviews dominating. I agree with that. We booked our room there about a month ahead of time at the end of the high season and stayed there in mid-sept. Based on their website, it looks lovely, but in reality it is not. Hotels.com charged us $160 for a double, and they charge about 130 euros during high season. our breakfast was average and included. Location (10 min uphill from town, so quiet) and the vews of the water were great but everything else sucked. dusty, old, broken down, it does not put you in a good mood. but overprised, worst of all. it was hard to find acommodation on mykonos on the internet, but if you just walked around and asked hotels for rooms avail for the same night, the rate were 30-80 euros in cute hotel with a range of accomodations you prefer for the price. if you are willling to wing it and it is not the peak of the high season, just go there and walk around. there is also a ton of people meeting the ferry with tons of acoomodation. unless you are dying to stay in town and party it up all night long, stay in one of the beaches on the other side of the island (do not stay on paradise beach, too loud), and take a bus to town at night. this hotel is a rip off, do not stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece