Wow!! An amazing hotel experience from start to finish. The complimentary pick-up from the port was really nice; the gentleman even carried my luggage up to my room. The welcome staff was incredibly friendly, offering assistance with anything I might need. The room itself was gorgeous!! A huge, plush, spotless bed was very comfortable. (Then there was a smaller twin bed across the suite, which I considered a bonus coatrack hehe). TV with lots of international stations, small fridge and coffee maker, free bottled water, impeccable shower, complimentary toiletries and flowers, daily maid service... With all of that I could have never left the room. But wait, there's more! Because if I did leave the room (or just open my window), I had an incredible view of the bay and Mikonos town. I always made sure to come back to my room to watch the sunset. The walk to the center is very easy, just 10min MAX (if you stop to take pictures), though at night can be quite dark so attention should be payed to oncoming cars and motos. Location was close enough to be convenient but far enough to be quiet; all you can hear is the waves! In the morning, the complimentary breakfast is HUGE. Toast, jam, Nutella, honey, juice, yogurt, milk, fruit, ham, cheese, pancake, made-to-order omelette, cereal, coffee, tea, pasties... it's enough to leave you with a food baby! The pool was also very clean and nice but since I stayed mid- April it was still a bit chilly. They offer reasonably-priced spa services, but I didn't try them, I was just impressed by how fair the prices were. With all the pampering i received, I cannot recommend Hotel Madalena enough! I will definitely stay here next time I'm in Mikonos. After two months backpacking & staying in hostels, this was a definite treat! Stayed 4 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece