Clean spacious rooms with good a/c., a short 10 min. walk downhill to the main area of Mykonos. Great breakfast and free mini bar included. Very nice pool onsite. Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Airport pick up and drop off (ferry terminals also) and free wi-fi. Complimentary bottles of drinking water are provided. They will even make you bacon and eggs for breakfast! Superb value.
I suppose if you are older or disabled, getting back up the hill (a road) after a night in town may be a little taxing otherwise it doesn't get much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece