We were in a group tour which always stays at quite budget places, so this one blew us away! It is fantastic, it's modern, spacious and has a great pool, amazing views and a lovely breakfast included. The bathroom was appointed well, I just wish I could've had the shower head on the wall - I got water everywhere! The bed was so comfortable I wanted to take it home. I would recommend trying to get one of the upper rooms so you get more of a view from your room, as we were a little lower and we didn't get big windows. In saying that, we didn't lack for lighting, in the room there was plenty of lighting that appeared 'natural'. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again, it was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- hotel MADALENA-MYKONOS TOWNhotel's location: 280 meters or 1 block distance from the center of the city, just above the old port, overlooks the center the port the sea and neighboring islandsit has an out door pool and 26 deluxe sea view rooms and suiteslobby-bar-breakfast room ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Madalena Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos Town
- Madalena Hotel Mykonos, Greece