The hotel is beautiful, and highly recommended. It was just updated, and we were the first guest for 2009. We had an ocean facing view, but from what I heard all their rooms are ocean facing so you wont get stuck with the bad view. We went during the start of the good season and were given an upgrade to a suite. The room was beautiful. The hotel is clean, and has a beautiful pool. When we went there were only probably about 10 people staying at the hotel but yet the staff lit up the entire pool with candels etc when in the evning similar to what they would do at peak time. The hotel is about 10-15mintue walk along the ocean to restaurants/shopping.
The staff was helpful and courtius. We had our flight cancelled and they had us picked up and gave us our room back for the time they could that day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece