My sister and I stayed at Korous July 4- July 7, 2008. The Kouros hotel was the best hotel we stayed at in Greece. The room was fairly large and had a great view of the water. The staff was very helpful and friendly, we couldn't have asked for more. We had issues dialing international and the woman at the front desk was very helpful and patient with us. It was about a 5 minute walk into town but wasn't bad at all. I would recommend this hotel anyone staying in Mykonos. We are both in our 20's and went out quite a bit at night and the walk home wasn't bad late at night/early morning. I have no complaints at all and would stay there again. Thanks to all the staff at Kouros Hotel for making our stay in Mykonos excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece