....my wife and I stayed two nights while touring through Greece and the Greek Isles last September and October. About 10-15 walk from town and the sights....close but away from the clamour. Great view from our balcony. Hotel guest relations manager, Alex, was very accommodating. Excellent private restaurant with that wonderful view and sunset outside by the pool...wonderful breakfast buffet. Hard working staff. Good room. Towels for the beach were left in the room in a nice "Stay Calm and Stay at Kouros" tote, which Alex let us take home. We will be back and relax at their hotel again!!
A must see when in Mykanos....the island of Delos....short ferry boat ride to explore wonderful Roman city and a free museum...allow about four hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece