My friend and I are in our early 20's and stayed in Kouros end of July/August for 5 days. We stayed in a Sea View room with twin beds. The room was very comfortable and spacious. A medium sized balcony with a table and chairs to overlook the sun setting over the ocean. Great bathroom, tv with a music channel and air conditioning.
The facilities were fantastic! A deep inground pool with deck chairs and complimentary towels. Great bar next to the pool (free drink upon arrival) and a well equipped gym. Two Apple Mac computers with VERY fast internet (free). English books available to borrow in foyer. Free shuttle to Mykonos Town at different times in the night. You get a 'fun fact' personalised card every night letting you know what the weather will be the next day and a little message like recipes or greek lessons from the hotels Guest Advisor. The Guest advisor will organise any activities during your stay. She booked a cruise for us and provides you with the tickets and information - no extra charge.
Breakfast was one of the highlights! A delectable array of food, all fresh and well cooked! As I am a vegetarian (I didn't tell them) but they had a wide range from chocolate crepes to fresh fruit and sauteed mushrooms. The breakfast dining area is buffest style situated next to the pool with floor to ceiling mirrors so you get the magical view of the ocean. They also provide coffee, cafe style so I had a strong cappucino every day.
The location may be a little far out for some people especially if you are not the fittest. It is about a 5-10 minute walk to the city centre, down hill. So coming back up at night it is slightly strenuous. The road is quite narrow with minimal lighting so be on the look out for cars/scooters/quads. For us the location was great as it was quite central for shopping and dining options. Buses to the main beaches are located at the far left of the town.
The service was fantastic! The staff were very helpful, friendly and the hotel Manager introduced himself to us and you would always see him walking around overlooking the day-to-day operations.
I loved everything about Kouros! I will definelty stay there again. This hotel is a great balace of relaxation, indulgence and party atmosphere. There are a range of age groups that stay so this place has something for everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece