Excellent service with super friendly staff. Me and my two other friends were picked up at the port (a complimentary service from the hotel) with a nice Mercedez SUV. The staff greeted with friendly and welcoming manner. They provided us with a lot of information about restaurants (good ones), places to go, renting a car in the island. They were also very helpful.
The ambiance in the lobby area was very relaxing with a touch of modern design. We were staying in one of the suites, and we received a welcoming platter of fruits with a bottle of white wine. The view from anywhere in the hotel was breathtaking, especially from our balcony.
The surrounding neighborhood was very serene (and safe to walk to and from during the night). The pool area was also very nice with a great view (this is also where they serve breakfast - with great choice of breakfast food). The location of this hotel was a 10-minute walk from the center of the city, but the walk from the hotel can be very relaxing, except that the road was a little narrow and we had to be careful with automobile coming from both directions. But overall, our stay here was excellent. I'd definitely comeback to this hotel when I visit Mykonos again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers you sophisticated accommodation and a wonderfully relaxing location with spectacular views over the old and new harbours. All rooms have private terraces with sea view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Kouros Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kouros Hotel And Suites
- Kouros Hotel Mykonos Town
- Kouros Hotel & Suites Mykonos, Greece