Cavo Tagoo
Boheme(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$536
Semeli Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$361
$350
Hotels.com
PortoBello Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$200
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$414
$309
Kouros Hotel & Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$470
Mykonos Bay Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$527
$337
Poseidon Hotel - Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$183
$176
Hotels.com
Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$917
$341
Agoda.com
Vencia Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$309
$275
Agoda.com
Absolut Mykonos Suites & More(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$429
$396
All reviewsprivate poolgolden villaan aquariumbeautiful hotelour honeymoonmain poolshuttle serviceluxury hotelfree shuttlethe hotel offersgreat musicclose to townhotel restaurantaegean seawatch the sunsetbreathtaking viewspool bar
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Have visited Mykonos every summer for approx. 28 years and have stayed here for the five last consecutive years (having previously stayed at the Belvedere, Mykonos Blu and others). It is a really stunning and very cool hotel as I am sure you can gauge from the photos out there. However, the service can be hit and miss... On occasion it genuinely and materially exceeds expectations, but then can also fall short. The rooms are aesthetically wonderful but can fall short practically - wardrobe space is always very limited as an example. The main restaurant enjoys a lovely setting but without the food to match.... So why do we insist on staying here?!? Well... If you want to stay in town (or at least within walking distance), this remains the best of the bunch. The Belvedere offers smaller rooms for higher prices and just isn't as fun. The breakfast is one of the best around (anywhere) and runs very late (2pm if I remember correctly) if delivered to the room. The staff are all young, charming and do their very best to please (of course, as mentioned, this can be with mixed results!).

Room Tip: Whilst the rooms with private pools are a very appealing option on paper, you are less likely to use it than you may think.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2013

we have just returned from cavo tagoo for our pre-honey moon trip, from the beautiful hotel, great room and amazing service, everything was perfect!! we were a little bit worried due to the rating of this hotel, but honestly i cant understand why this hotel is not number 1 in mykonos, everything was perfect and far better than expacted!
we were even upgraded in last night for a villa due to our honeymoon!
the best hotel in mykonos!! we will definitly return to it!

Room Tip: all the rooms are amazing! but know that the pool in the rooms are really cold!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dudi8
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Not sure whether I have been too spoiled at the last hotels I´ve stayed, but I think that Cavo Tagoo is definetely not a five star hotel. I did not have any (big) problem. The breakfast also had everything but at the same time nothing. Also the menu was always the same. I do not know weather people were too busy to treat us like a guest because the receptionists at night were more friendly and helpful. The others seamed that they were doing their job and just that. It is hard to explain but during our 5 nights I was all the time trying to understand why I did not felt in love by this hotel. My main reason is: the service is good but different of others hotels they did not make me feel I was a guest, but just a client. The hotel was built in the best place of the island for having a good view of the sunset and the swimming pool is right there (when we arrived we discovered that there was a road between the swimming pool and the beach). Our room had a terrace if the same view and with swimming pool chairs, but the bed was not so good. We have small problems like discover in the middle of night that they had forgot to put more water in our frigobar (something that in a 5 star hotel should be complimentary). Or another one that we asked the concierge to complain about the treatment we had in a restaurant and they did not tell me what the restaurant said about it. The two times I asked for a feedback someone told that the person who called the restaurant was someone that was not there at the moment to tell me. The sensation was that they did not phone because they have a good relation with this restaurant so is better to keep it to get reservations from the hotel clients. Another thing is that I needed a doctor, when I asked the concierge about doctor and etc it took time for her to take any action. At the end she phoned the private clinic and asked if they were open and if there was a specialist in my problem, but the impression was that she did not want to loose her time doing that. Later the hotel asked the drive to go and buy my medicament because was Sunday and the pharmacies I tried to go were closed, what was really good. Also the hotel, instead of offer complimentary water, they offer a car to take you to the city, what is more important and helpful because in the island there is no many cabs. I insist that I did not have any problem, because all this are very small problems, but what I really complain about this hotel is that: I was a client, not a guest. Next time in Mikonos I might stay in another hotel and go to Cavo Tagoo to watch the sunset.

Room Tip: Ask from the roos with the sunset view and close to the swimming pool
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank RCM1977
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Words cannot describe the beauty of this hotel. Everything was amazing, from the rooms to the service. The breakfast was great, the views spectacular and the pool area amazing both day and night... We had a plunge pool but enjoyed the atmosphere at the infinity pool too... we have stayed at wonderful luxury collection hotels... and this is one luxury to write home about!
When we wanted Beach, we went to Nammos at Psarou beach... and then came back to chill at Cavo tago. Loved!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Not often it happens; the real things is better than the digital/web presentation and what is promised before you arrive. Most enjoyable and we will definitely be back. Superb holiday! We have travelled extensively for 30+ years while living overseas and this would have to rate as the best bed alongside Hilton in Sydney. 10 out of 10 for the breakfast too. We were left standing, when checking in and were off to a bad start but yikes, that said and done, it was simply magic! Excellent staff. The team cleaning the rooms were fantastic.

Room Tip: Forget about the private pool. Get up early, enjoy a quiet mouthwatering breakfast on the patio and get to the pool bar area early.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple