Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel
Absolut Mykonos Suites & More(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$430
$396
Hotels.com
PortoBello Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$200
Mykonos Bay Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$526
$335
Semeli Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$362
$351
Kouros Hotel & Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$470
$423
Agoda.com
Leto Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$521
$269
  • Breakfast included
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$412
$268
Cavo Tagoo(Mykonos Town)
$489
Agoda.com
Vencia Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$310
$274
Boheme(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$537
$505
Agoda.com
All reviewspool areapanorama suiteornos beachour honeymoonhot tubboutique hotelamazing viewswalk into townbus servicewelcome drinkbeautiful hoteldeluxe roomcomplimentary transferthe entire islandbus stopcouple of nightsan upgrade
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Very nice hotel with amazing bathrooms and comfy beds. The service was outstanding, everyone was very nice and helpful. The breakfast was delicious. Food and wine was well priced and tasty. The view from the pool makes the price seem like a great deal! Only a ten min walk into Mykonos town!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I would highly recommend this hotel for any person visiting Mykonos for the first time. The view is one of the best that I have ever seen, location simply pristine. Food is pretty good - do try the spagetti and lobster by the pool. It gives you the perfect boutique feel. Adonis (Manager) was very helpful and there was this lovely lady who served us and has been with the hotel for ages. This is the perfect spot for couples, friends, honeymooners, retired folk visiting. My suggestion is not to spend a lot of money on specific rooms but if its important for you, pick the ones by the pool.

We went as a group of 8 people in their 20s, some couples and some friends.

Room Tip: The room's by the pool have the best view overlooking the ocean where you can watch cruise ships go by in the evenings while lying on desk chairs.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2013

It was our second time we stayed at that hotel and it was perfect.. we booked through hotel site and received special prices)))) thank you very much, Adonis)))
quiet romantic place with breathtaking views, friendly experienced staff ready to listen and help.. it's in perfect place,on small hill,away from road, (whats very important as traffic doesnt stop even for a minute),so you are away from town noise and have beautiful views and at the same time 2 min by car and you are in centre of town.

Room Tip: we stayed at panorama suite and honeymoon suite... both are beautiful
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The staff was friendly and very informative. The Hotel rooms are very clean and prices are good.
The pool and bar area are so relaxing and the view couldn’t be any better. Plus the food in their restaurant was excellent. The Hotel is Very close to town. The Hotel has Excellent service and
we would definitely stay here again. Ask for Adonis, the Hotel manager. He was so fun to get to know. Our friends recommended that my husband and I stay there and we are so happy that we did. Hi Adonis.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2013

After our trip from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv we were looking for a complete relaxation no activity chilled out days and this place certainly provided it all. From the service to the view from the hotel of the island and the port, it was simply excellent. When I first booked this hotel from booking.com they told me no children were allowed at this hotel. I was deeply concerned as the hotel even showed no refund policy. Booking.com contacted the hotel manager Mr. Adonys on my behalf and then confirmed I was allowed with my 7 month old infant. Besides, when I stayed at the hotel, I noticed there were other children too starting from age 5 and above. The town is a short walk away. Rent a convertible if you want to to enjoy the scenic drive, but take note of the party people on their scooties and ATVS and even other drivers in narrow lanes and speed limit at its max. The hotel food is not all that and definitely expensive so eat out if you can. I noticed nobody on the island knew how to make a pina colada as it was always liquid rather than frozen. Mojitos also not their best. They have Starbucks in town which was great to see. Also, downtown Mykonos they have high end shopping for watch lovers and stores like Louis Vuitton and stuff. Not many so you dont have to worry on going crazy. The hotel is a perfect location. Away from the hustle bustle. And not far from Paradise Beach or Ornos Beach where most of the parties took place, but both are driving distances. Go for the view and stay for the service....you will definitely love it all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family