“Best pasta and pizza in Mykonos!”
Review of Casa di Giorgio

Casa di Giorgio
Ranked #57 of 229 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2012

had the best and freshest handmade pasta in Mykonos...the service was fantastic, the food was divine and we made a habit of going every few days in the month that we stayed on the island..try the Lobster linguine (or any pasta really) or the Casa special pizza...the Caprese salad is also delicious!!..You wont go wrong with anytjing really...This is our third year in a row in Mykonos and hopefully not the last time we go to Casa Di Giorgios..Buonne Appetito!!

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

The red house wine is excellent. So the 8 euro cost per half litre is actually worth it. I wanted it cold and they brought up a wine cooler! I had pasta with four cheeses. Very nice. I could see the blue cheese bits. Music is good. Service - I came here as a lone woman. The ultimate test. One waiter freaked out a bit but otherwise waiters made an effort to be nice. Bit I had to call them over a couple of times. Tho I was the only one there at lunchtime. So this place falls down a bit on the service. The guys are maybe overworked as slightly gloomy. Boss give them a break! They need a waitress too, a nice and outgoing one.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We visited Giorgios on the recommendation of a friend, and thought it was great. All the pasta is fresh, handmade right there and you can taste it too! My partner a four cheese pizza which he said was the best he had ever had, and i had tomato pasta which was gorgeous.
The restaurant seems to be busy all the time so there is sometimes a wait for a table but its worth it for a relaxed evening at a reasonable price.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

This restaurant is in the middle of the town.  This is a popular restaurant with good Italian food.  The service is however poor.  The staff are busy and really have a could not careless attitude.

The restaurant is a busy bustling place with noise from loud guests and the kitchen the staff appeared to shout at each other.  Perhpas a place for a younger less refined traveller.

Not a place for a quite romantic dinner.

Overall good food, poor service.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I went There with my Boyfriend expecting to have a special night....and we were shocked ...and extremely angry....
we sat and ordered...and waited for our food to come..a group came and sat and after 30 min. their food was on table...we who came 30 min before them still we were waiting for the food,asked the waiter,he replies that it's not his job and he's just a waiter,asked the management,no one seemed to know who's in charge, i went to the cashier to cancel the order...couldnt
Waited for an hour for the dish to come and when it did it was over-salty!
asked the waiter to check with the kitchen,,,he took my dish and came back with it telling me:sorry no one complained and that they made 10 similar dishes,,,.
though the next table were really furious having some trouble...the waiters was answering the same damn answer.....sorry not my job
dont be fooled with their atmosphere,u r gonna end up very upset and disapointed

2  Thank Nataly S