“Great Greek vacation!”

Amaryllis Apartment Studios
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Great Greek vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I really enjoyed my few days stay at this hotel. The owner was very welcoming and hospitable. The rooms were nice and comfortable and something very important to me- they were clean. The thing I enjoyed most was having my breakfast by the pool every morning, Would visit again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Greek first
Athens, Greece
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

We were very satisfied with our stay at this small pension.The owner was very hospitable and more than helpful making every guest feel welcome. The room was spacious and peaceful and we had it cleaned every day.There is also small garden with a fountain where you can enjoy some relaxing moments.It's about a five-minute ride to the centre of Mykonos and it is a convenient location to drive to the beaches.Opposite the pension there is a supermarket.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kassy40
San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2011

To begin with, I must say that I will review Amaryllis Studios not Vouniotis Pension.
This is so because I had made a booking in Vouniotis Pension but we were picked up from the airport by Bobby (an employee apparently of the Pension) but taken to Amaryllis Studios. At the beginning I thought it was another hotel belonging to the same owners of the Vouniotis Pension. So I didn’t make a fuss because we were staying for only one night. Later on, already back in my country, I found out from other reviews that I had been cheated and taken to a much further place than the one I had booked!
However, Amaryllis Studios was simply BEAUTIFUL!!!! It is a typical Cyclades house, all in white and different shades of blue! It has lots of open spaces, galleries, small nooks where you can enjoy as you like.
There is a Carrefour supermarket in front of the Studios.
It is located mid- way between the beaches and Chlora, the downtown of the island. Both places – the downtown and the beaches – are far away; you have to take a bus which is 1.60 euros each ride to get to Chlora or to the beaches. The bus to the beach or to Chlora can be caught opposite the studios.

We had a quadruple room with a small kitchenette and an ensuite bathroom. The room was tiny, a double bed and two twin beds. Very little space to place your luggage or to move around the room.
No breakfast is included. Aircom worked ok. Internet in certain parts of the studios, only. Not in the rooms.

Would I go back again? If I wanted to relax and enjoy a typical Cyclades House, I might! If I wanted to be near the beaches or the downtown, I wouldn’t!
But perhaps,most probably, I wouldn't - because I felt cheated.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family