“Very good”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

We ate at La Familia on our last day at Myconos. The atmosphere is really nice and the stuff is very friendly. The service is fast and polite. The food is really good, the appetizers and the main dishes were all very good , well cooked and very tasty.
We recommend this restaurant , it is in the town, the food and the service is really good with reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

Dropped in here on our second night in mykonos. We were drawn in by the gorgeous flowers hanging from the roof.

Ordered tatziki, bread and olives to start. We received one 2 inch square piece of bread each... for €2.50 (thats on top of the 4.50 for tatziki!) Olive quality was poor.

Next we ordered risotto, which was almost inedible. Poorly flavored rice with tough chewy pork. And I had the mykonian salads which was ok (hard to get wrong), but they brought out a burger initially which I never ordered! The constituents of the salad were stingey, with only three pieces of what looked like pork (? Chicken described on menu!).

Service was also shocking. I know some servers in touristy areas must get fed up, but they were just rude. Never saw her smile once.

All in the meal cost 45 Euro. Felt it wasn't worth half that.

Our recommendation is that you go arrived the corner to M Eating for a much better meal with better service for the same price.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Ate there on the evening of September 1st. Welcome was unsmiling but the setting pretty under bougainvillea terraces. I had a pretty average special of onion pie plus a wonderful pork fillet and mustard sauce. My partner had beef carpaccio an then calimari. The most wonderful bit was the olive and feta mint dip with the bread. With just two small beers, we felt the 70 Euros bill was very steep for the small portions and unsmiling service. mykonos has better! We wouldn't go back.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

First off, the romantic atmosphere is enough to try this place out. I had the salmon, vegetables and rice and my wife had the grilled chicken with mashed potatoes. For drinks, we each had a beer. Cost was about 40 euro which is pretty inexpensive compared to most of the nearby restaurants. The service could have been better but by no means was it bad.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I enjoyed this restaurant, had the pomodoro pasta and my partner had the burger - service wasnt great but the food certainly made up for it. Really lovely atmosphere as well.