“Quite good”

Ranked #51 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were there in june, we ordered pasta and pizza.
The restaurant is pretty and cozy. Good service, though was a bit disturding refilling us the water all the time.
The pizza was amazing, pasta was good. We ordered some coctails, which i didnt enjoyed at all.
Its a bit overpriced i think.
Cant blaim the location, it was breezy nice atmosphere, good service.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

This Italian restaurant looks more like a chic, courtyard café. It has lots of style and the waiters and maître d (the owner?) are stylish and discreet. The food was mostly excellent - a delicious prawn tagliatelle with cream and black truffle and a fresh, crammed calzone. The chicken fillet was less good - herb flavour so strong as to taste medicinal, too little sauce and soggy, rather tasteless potatoes which were not sautéed as described on the menu. And the prices were again Myko-crazy - 13€ for a bottle of beer, 17€ for the calzone etc etc...

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Everytime I come to Mykonos, I come to this restaurant to eat my wonderful pizza. This time we went twice. Always perfect, delicious pizzas, salads and other dishes. I definitely recommend this place if you want to surely eat good food in your Mykonos trip.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

We were out in town looking for some Italian food as there are so many Italian people you would except good food! The food was absolutely yummy! I would recommend the homemade ravioli and the bruschetta pizza as they tasted amazing! The ravioli was a small portion but did fill me up enough not to be hungry! Everything was fresh which I loved! It was a little overpricey in my opinion but all well worth it!

1  Thank Hospitality_critic89
Reviewed July 25, 2014

We found this restaurant on trip advisor and they were completely right about how amazing this place is. It's good to go before 9 because it is really crowded. The restaurant design and atmosphere is really cosy and trendy. The waiters are really nice and good looking too. I had a tuna tartare with tomato sand olive oil and it is a great starter. Pizza is also really good. It is a bit hard to find but don't give up.