San Antonio Summerland Hotel
Boheme(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$536
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$411
$309
Mykonos Bay Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$497
$334
Semeli Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$361
$350
Kouros Hotel & Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$469
PortoBello Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$200
Poseidon Hotel - Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$183
$176
Hotels.com
Cavo Tagoo(Mykonos Town)
$557
$440
Agoda.com
Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$880
$341
Agoda.com
Vencia Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$309
$275
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree shuttle that runsthe hotel staffrelaxing getawayblue aegeanbooked directlythe staff was friendly and helpfulpleasant staydecent hotellovely balconycomfortable hotelthe bustown centregarden viewthe hotel offersbreakfast was deliciousportisland
Reviewed September 5, 2012

At the third day of stay, while we were out for dinner, someone broke into our room, made a mess and stole one of our luggage that was locked!
The hotel staff tried to convince us that in Mykonos it is normal and almost ordinary (ridicoulous!) and used the excuse that we left the window open, but we are sure that BOTH THE DOOR AND THE WINDOW WERE CLOSED before we went out! It was not possible to leave the window open, because it was to windy! This is only an excuse that the hotel uses to justify what happened; windows are very weak and easy to open from outside! Moreover, during the night before the steal, someone knocked several times to our door and now we are almost sure it was someone who wanted to check if there were people in the room...that means that anyone can circulate without any problem in the hotel! This kind of things should not happen in a 4 star hotel! The hotel is not safe at all!
It was a terrible experience and the hotel direction didn't do anything; we asked several times to talk to the Director but she was never available and she didn't even call us to apologize.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank jespe
elenamykonosisland, Manager at San Antonio Summerland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2012

if the balcony door was locked nobody could enter without brake it and obviously damaged it.
as you show the balcony door had no damagge at all
the room's entrance door has an onity lock that is fully computetized and so did tell us that no other key card than yours opened it.
resault, is as simple as that ,you left the balcony door open.
believe or not, admit it or not , this is what happened.
the San Antonio summerland is build in 18.000 sq m of land .more than 200 people walking on this hotel day and night, nobody can know all faces.nobody can tell that one or another is suspect.
the maneger of duty that night came to your room and our driver drove you to the police station correct?
the manager of duty came at the police station and drove you back to the hotel that night ,correct?
DO YOU REMEMBER ANY OF THESE?

unfortunately theft is not unsual in Mykonos ,this is not my excuse or opinion ,this is a real fact.
police told you that already.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I really don't know where to start from. Everything at the San Antonio was truly wonderfull. I can not believe how lucky i was to have found this hotel on the web. The bus was at that crazy-busy port of mykonos waiting for us just like we had arranged a little later after 11:00 a.m and just a quick 3 minute drive later we were at the hotel ready to check in. While waiting for our room to get ready we rented a car and booked my spa appointments using our resort credit. We talked about the island and at around 1:00 p.m our gorgeous and really really spacy room was ready for us to go to. My boyfriend who happens to be a big breakfast lover found everything he wanted and a lot more at the hotel's breakfast buffet, as of me, i founded extremely hard to be punctual with my diet as the food in Mykonos in or outside the hotel was terrific.
Now please allow me to give you a couple of tips. If you are planning to drive around the island we recomend that at night you should consider taking the hotel's bus to go to town. This way you can enjoy your self without having to to worry about finding a parking spot, driving after going to the bars or about police control. Also, if you are planning to do any shopping before mykonos we recoment you don't, because in Mykonos you will find everything. There are so many shops and most of them worth your attention. Finally remember to ask the tavernas for looza (similar to proccuto only 100 times better) its sundried pork and its delicious. I hope i was helpfull to some of you.
Ohh and San antonio summerland staff you will see us again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alison b
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This hotel would definately get a higher rating if it were cheaper or at a different location. I paid 148 euros a night for a room and for Greece right now this is very expensive. People are showing up right now and getting large discounts almost everywhere due to the crisis. However I was willing to pay the money so I could be in town. This hotel is far away and located on an empty lot on a hill facing away from town. There are no stores near by and your only lifeline to civilization is the hotel. You either have to rely on them for the shuttle bus to town every two hours or eat at there restaurant. There wasn't even a hotel store so if you needed anything you would have to got to town.

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly but I definately could have gotten a similar hotel for more than half the price.

What I really find concerning is this hotels practices on hotwire. I booked through hotwire on the hidden hotel page. For those not familiar with hotwire they claim they negiotiate really good deals with hotels but the posting has to be anonymous not to hurt the hotels attempt to get better pricing from other travellers. I have used this before and there is a risk to it definately. But what bothered me was no discount was negotiated. I could have went right to the hotels website and booked the same room for the same price. This is not in the spirit of what hotwire is supposed to due. In fact I would say it was fraudulent of hotwire and the hotel as there was no discount at all. It wasn't a small discount there was none.

Right now I noticed this same hotel has a posting on hotwire for a room for over $2000 euros while no such price exists on their website. This establishment is using hotwire not to get customers through a discount but to trick people and hope to get a home run. Something is not right here.

Room Tip: Show up at the port don't book you will find a hotel and the price will be better. If you must book ahead don't book this hotel it is too pricey for its location.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank ted a
elenamykonosisland, Director of Sales at San Antonio Summerland Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

expedia and hotwire are the same company.
why dont you just give it a try to ask them and learn more?
the hotel ONLY upload rates on expedia ,as well as ,on our own website secure online booking system
anything else its not our responsibility.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Not sure why some people are giving this place bad reviews. Friendly helpful staff, comfy spacious rooms and all the amenities you could possibly need such (aircon, free internet, restaurant, nice breakfast, refreshing big pool, great gym, spa, free shuttle service every 2 hours, and more...

Only negative I could possibly come up with is it is probably not within walking distance to centre but hotel offers a free shuttle service every two hours that run 24/7. Lastly, it was great value costing roughly half of any matching hotel...

Would definitely stay there again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends