“Great, great, great food, staff, and atmosphere. Great.”
Review of K for Kiku

K for Kiku
Ranked #76 of 226 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Also Found Under A Mykonos Forum. Had A Lovely Meal Here Tonight
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I ate here for the first time (actually, twice) in September 2012. And I came back again in September 2013 -- for five more meals. The food is consistently great. And the staff, which is made up of the owner and her two sons, is super sweet. Eating there is like having a home-cooked meal at your favorite aunt's house. I'll be back -- a lot -- on my trip to Mykonos next year. I highly recommend it. Highly.

There are newer reviews for K for Kiku

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

A little family run Greek restaurant right in the middle of town that we ate in several times during our holiday. Great wee place with good honest food that won't break the bank. If I'm ever back in Mykonos I'd make sure I return here...

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Fashionable little restaurant tucked into the heart of the town, with a great choice of food. Very friendly service and the table by the street is perfect for people watching. We ate there three times the week we were there. Elsa is a wonderful outgoing person and a fab host- we'll definitely be returning the next time we visit Mykonos!

Book ahead! Seriously this place is packed most nights...

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This little gem never ceases to amaze me. Elsa the perfect hostess, who is warm, delightful and attentive has us coming back every year for more! She studied fashion and you can tell. We love to dine on 5th. Avenue (the table closest to the street) taking in some of the best people watching you will ever experience. The menu is extensive and the food delicious. Try the lamb from the oven and you will be back for more. Genuine Greek fare, with the freshest of produce. Finish with a limoncello and you will sleep like a baby, ready to do it all again the next day.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

All the dishes are delicious, the atmosphere is delightful. It is such a small gem, that I recommend to have a reservation placed. You can do it either from your Hotel or if you are walking in the early afternoon in town, just pay a visit and reserve for that night. The location is unique, in the main street of the town, you can sit enjoy your dinner and see the happening of the nightlife.