“Affordable. Delicious”

Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

We visited many restaurants at Mykonos town. This is one of the most affordable with good view-atmosphere (facing the port) yet still delicious. We ordered seafood platter for 2 and couldn't finished all.
The grilled squid are superb! Fresh & perfectly grilled.

1  Thank spherezy
There are newer reviews for Madoupas Cafe

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We had a long dinner here our first night in Mykonos and came back on our last night for dessert. Excellent food, prices, and staff.

1  Thank Katie T
Reviewed November 11, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by one of our tour guides and it was a great pick. Nice atmosphere, good service and great snacks of fried cheese and grape leaves. This is where the locals hang out.

1  Thank cburrer
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I've got to say I was dubious about eating at this cafe style restaurant. Being on the seafront next to many other restaurants always sets alarm bells ringing for me as I alway enjoy my restaurants more of the beaten track, I needn't have worried though as the food was really very good and very reasonable. We ordered some cold mezes to share, for main I has the soutzoukakia, a Greek speciality which are basically meatballs in a tomato sauce. They really we're very delicious and I throughly enjoyed them. Others in the group ordered the traditional souvlaki and mixed grill, both of which we're very good. Would definitely return and recommend this place for quick and good quality food.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had a great late lunch of moussaka and gyros, inside, to escape the wind but it has great outside space with views over the harbour. Really nice atmosphere and service with simple good food. Very reasonable prices (for Mykonos) a perfect place after seeing Delos as the boats departs and return just by the restaurant. Cash only though.

1  Thank wonderinggourmet