“In the mood for fun”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Caprice is always a good choice to enjoy cocktails and good music after a late dinner in Mykonos town

One of my favourites for dancing and meeting new friends

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Caprice is a Mykonos institution, strategically situated in the heart of Little Venice for the perfect sunset watch. The DJ spins the latest summer Euro sounds and then some. The wait staff are the most endearing in the islands, I love Eva, our favorite bar-pretty-girl. Caprice is magic, it's where you dance with your girls until the sun sets and return before midnight. It's where meetups and hookups happen, break-ups and make-ups. This is my second summer at Caprice, I shall return. Caprice me, anytime.

1  Thank aspasiaSF
Reviewed July 21, 2014

This being my fourth time to Mykonos and having done extensive research into the drinking establishments in Mykonos Town,I find the price of a small local Mythos beer,no glass; 11 euros,a little rich for my taste.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Walking in and see the water framed by the doorframe at sunset was an amazing sight. If you want a great place to drink and watch the sun go down this a great bar in little Venice to do so. Drinks are expensive but no different to surrounding bars price wise. Getting a table outside can be a challenge due to popularity. Only criticism is music is a bit too loud to have a conversation when u sit inside

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We should have realised that we were on to a loser when the table of four next to us, having been served a bottle of water and bread and olives, had looked at the menu and got up and left. No excuses on a Monday night, very poor service, very unwelcoming owner and very expensive. No starter, cheapest bottle of wine on menu and a main fish dish for two was 117 euros! Nice enough views but plenty of other restaurants to chose from. Would definitely not recommend.

2  Thank Mel A