“The best restaurant of my Mykonos week”
Review of Kalita

Kalita
Ranked #16 of 226 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Impressive environment, elegant decor, trendy mood, beautiful music and friendly service is the makeup of Kalita. Homemade Greek dishes flavored with Cycladic aromas, will take you back to old and favourite times.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

By far the best meal I have had all week. As we entered we were delighted to see such a chic restaurant, this is what you come to expect in Mykonos, this was enhanced by the friendly staff and their can do attitude, our table was in the main outside space but we asked to move to the salon prive which they were more than happy to oblige.
Sparkling water and the menus were with us in minutes and we were given the right amount of time to choose what we wanted. The wine list wasn't that extensive but our waiter suggested the Magic Mountain which was perfect for our meal.
We had grilled zucchini and mini pork souvlaki for starts and both were divine. On to main and the while I had simply the best mushroom risotto I have ever had my partner tucked into a great lamb pot with a rice cake which was equally outstanding.
To finish we shared the chocolate and peanut butter pudding that our neighbouring table had told us about and it was the perfect end to a perfect meal.
To top it off the bill wasn't especially high at €60 a head for what we had just experienced.
Will defiantly be back here.

1  Thank Nick R
There are newer reviews for Kalita

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favourites restaurants in Mykonos. The lamb is simply to die for. So tender and full of flavour.
Beautiful setting with friendly service too.

1  Thank Ilios007
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Loved this restaurant. Finer dining experience in Mykonos where there are not too many options and others can be pretentious and markedly more expensive. Beautiful courtyard setting, very polished waiters, and unique food selections. We celebrated a 40th here and it will be a memorable night. Good to try a restaurant like this at least for one night on a Mykonos trip.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Kalita was a little pricey compared to other restaurants in town but well worth it. Food was amazing! The Fresh Spinach Salad with Fried Cream Cheese and Pollen was to die for. Make a reservation though or you won't get in!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This restaurant is really great, My Rissotto was the best I've ever had actually, the staff are really pleasant, knowledgeable, and very well trained too! We were really blown away by the whole experience.I can't promote this restaurant more!!

1  Thank freddie100