“Lamb to die for”

Kalita
Ranked #20 of 233 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open early April to middle October. Impressive environment, elegant decor, trendy mood, beautiful music and friendly service is the makeup of Kalita. Homemade Greek dishes flavored with Cycladic aromas, will take you back to old and favorite times.
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favourites restaurants in Mykonos. The lamb is simply to die for. So tender and full of flavour.
Beautiful setting with friendly service too.

1  Thank Ilios007

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Loved this restaurant. Finer dining experience in Mykonos where there are not too many options and others can be pretentious and markedly more expensive. Beautiful courtyard setting, very polished waiters, and unique food selections. We celebrated a 40th here and it will be a memorable night. Good to try a restaurant like this at least for one night on a Mykonos trip.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Kalita was a little pricey compared to other restaurants in town but well worth it. Food was amazing! The Fresh Spinach Salad with Fried Cream Cheese and Pollen was to die for. Make a reservation though or you won't get in!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This restaurant is really great, My Rissotto was the best I've ever had actually, the staff are really pleasant, knowledgeable, and very well trained too! We were really blown away by the whole experience.I can't promote this restaurant more!!

1  Thank freddie100
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Very modern restaurant set among trees and garden. Despite being booked, they took us as a walk in and we were seated in a quiet garden 'room'. The food was very good but, at least our choices, were more rustic and filling than what I normally have when I eat Greek or Mediterranean food. It was lovely and I would definitely recommend it if you are in Mykonos town.

1  Thank Lisa W