“Year after year, always amazing ”

Eva's Garden Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 231 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

On my first night back in Mykonos I went there... The fish is cooked amazingly
The house wine is just divine
The service ... Wow... U feel like royalty
Puts red carpet to shame
Amazing place
Musssssst visit

Write a ReviewReviews (1,357)

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Having now visited Mykonos half a dozen times, I keep coming back to this fabulous restaurant. Set in beautiful surroundings, the customer service is probably the best I have experienced anywhere in the world.
Mama's culinary skills are second to none, and it always feels like I have come home when I walk in here.
Unlike a lot of restaurants, you never feel rushed here, and Panos and his team make sure that you are well looked after at all times.
I am so pleased to now see it ranked 4th in Mykonos and it can't surely be long before it reaches 1st place.
Efharisto poli to all there and see you again next year.

Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Our hotel recommended us to Eva's restaurant The food was the best in all of Mykonos it was our sons 22nd birthday and The staff and the owners really welcomed us and celebrated his best birthday it was incredible and The ambience was perfect
Eva (mama) is an amazing cook
I recommend this restaurant for any celebration or just a great romantic dinner

Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

The food is ok, well cooked... But we eat at home the same food cooked as good... Τherefore, the restaurant is mainly for non greek tourists who would like to taste typical greek food... Also it is too expensive for what it offers... Eg 18 euros the portion of lamb chops..... Makes me lough....but it is mykonos....

1  Thank zoomendoscopist
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Not sure why this restaurant has so many great reviews, I had dinner here with 3 friends and while the service was great the food was a major dissapointment. The taramosalata was inedible and I sent it back. It tasted like whipped potato with vinegar (the waiter even took it off the bill). The rest of the meals were very average and certainly nothing special. There are plenty of better outdoor resaurants in Mykonos. Save your time and money and try and Ceasars Tavern tucked away in Goumenio Square.

1  Thank paulepopstar