“A great restaurant”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a must! Right in the center of the Chora, in a beautiful garden. You should definitely try the dolmades! The service is professional and friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,356)

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This place is fantastic! Family owned and run, Eva is still in the kitchen and her sons man the floor! Honestly the best dolmades ever! And the moussaka!!! Yummo!!! Highly recommended to all! Especially for food with that added bit of Greek love! Must do!

Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had heard about the famous moussaka at Eva's and it certainly didn't disappoint. The food, atmosphere and staff were all amazing. The garden part of the restaurant is arranged around a well. Visiting this restaurant is a must when in Mykonos.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

We came to Evas earlier in our trip, looked at the menu, and for some inexplicable reason known only to me at the time, left.

We came back a few days later, and had the best meal I had in all of Greece. The food was amazing, and compared to the other top restaurants, much more affordable. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. The Pork Steak is amazing. The staff was friendly too.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

We had an absolutely excellent dinner at this restaurant. We started out with mussels, then had lemon sauce lamb, grilled fish, and a bit of feta cheese. The food was delicious, and it is prepared by the mother of the family that own and run the restaurant.

You can always tell when a restaurant or any establishment is run by someone that cares about delivering a great experience to his or her customers, and Eva's Garden is such an establishment. Everyone is friendly and helpful, and the food is delicious, and the garden surroundings is really nicely laid out and nice and quiet.

I recommend this restaurant without hesitation.

Panos - I know you read your reviews, so let me take this opportunity to say thank you again. Myself and Hajarah thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the conversation we had, and we look forward to meeting again when we return to Mykonos in the future.