“Overall excellenc”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We made it to this retaurant our last night in Mykonos.I wish we could of eaten there more than once.The owner is sooo nice!We talked to him outside after we had eaten at another restaurant close by.He spoke highly of his competion which I thought was so classy.His mother in law is the chef.She is a terrific cook.They have been in business for many years and they really care about their customer's experience.The setting is very beautiful.I had the seafood risotto and it was excellent.My boyfriend had the lamb and it was delicious.We also had the amaretto cheececake for desert that was devine.We had a saviougn blanc wine that was a great value and one of my most favorite bottles of wine on the whole trip.Don't miss this place!Lovely people good food and atmosphere!

There are newer reviews for Eva's Garden Restaurant

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My other half and I found Eva's by way of our hotel receptionist. The title of my review really says it all about this lovely spot. My partner, being Greek, said the dishes were the real deal, like his Mom's dishes. All I know is that everything was delicious.

We had dolmades and tomatokefthedes (fried tomato balls) for starters, and "youvetsi" (braised veal with orso pasta in rich tomato sauce) -- all superb.

Kali oreksi!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Found this on our last night and wished we had gone earlier. The location is wonderful, a vine covered garden courtyard with a roof terrace but it was a very windy evening and we opted to sit in the courtyard. The authentic Greek food is wonderful, can recommend the garlic stuffed mushrooms, sardines. The souvlaki was tasty but the stuffed tomatoes were amazing.
We took the waiters recommendation on the dessert and was not disappointed.
All in all we would highly recommend a visit.

1  Thank RDH1960
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Food was great, house wine was very enjoyable lots of happy people in a garden! We loved it! Sometimes you don't need to write more!

1  Thank GrahamKingLondon
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We would recommend this restaurant to anybody who enjoys brilliant food and service to match, we shared Eva's salad as an entree - Devine ( would love to have the dressing!). We both had grilled swordfish with vegetables for mains. So fresh and absolutely one of our favourite dinners in Mykonos .

1  Thank DennyC56