“Nice food, nice staff and excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Fato a Mano

Fato a Mano
Ranked #7 of 215 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Nice food, nice staff and excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

it's lucky we have found Fato a mano restaurant. It's the best place, best restaurant, best food and best service we experienced in Mykonos.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank anitachan2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Stavanger
“Great restaurant in Mykonos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

I was lucky enough to find Fato a Mano by chance in all the crooked alleyways in Mykonos town. I had dinner there and enjoyed the whole experience. The food was very good and the service was excellent. I had a pasta dish that I really enjoyed and before leaving they gave me a plate with lovely fruit. I enjoyed the place so much that I managed to find it again a day later and had again a very good experience. The seafood pasta dish was even better than the dish I had before. The waiter was very helpful and the place itself is very charming, even though it does not have a sea view.
If I ever come back to Mykonos, I will definitely visit this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kari L
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

Likes their lunch menu and got to try some things unique to Greece. We also got a free little dessert and everything was fair priced. Enjoyed our lunch there with a nice little table.

1 Thank laurelpatrick
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely food in Mykonos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

A very nice and quiet restaurant hidden in the town of Mykonos. The staff are very friendly and they always try to make the customers feel comfortable by chatting with them. The food is great as well, just that they are a bit on the salty side. Nevertheless, we still enjoyed our food very much. The restaurant has a nice ambiance as well, with beautiful outdoor seating.

One of the downside is we are being charged for the bread and water which we did not request for them. However, it is being compensated with the free fruit platter and white wine at the end of our meal.

1 Thank StephanieShee
Kiev, Ukraine
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant in Mykonos. Try pasta Fato a Mano - it's fantastic. Staff is very friendly. I want to say thank you to all and I hope to come back next summer. Great place.

1 Thank Stas S