“Absolutely the Best”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Lexington, South Carolina
“Absolutely the Best”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Best calamari I've ever eaten. I keep coming back again and again for their 12€ lunch special in the low season. Greek salad with a big slab of feta and NO iceberg lettuce, a whole Mediterranean squid (10-12" long) fried without lots of breading like in the US and served with more fresh tomatoes and greens, a glass of white or red wine, and fresh fruits drizzled with cinnamon honey for dessert. Spiros was an attentive and congenial host offering options that fit me rather than the restaurant.
The view of locals and tourists passing by their busy location provided entertainment throughout. Plus they have free WiFi so I can catch up on things while enjoying a leisurely meal.

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Service Service Service!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Lovely establishment in a charming square in the centre of Mykonos Town. Nice food, relaxed atmosphere and great service make a winning combination. Recommended for both lunches or dinners, it has a good selection of local and modern dishes able to cater to all tastes. Special mention to Spiros and his continued efforts to make guests happy. You also get a lovely surprise at the end of your meal to send you off with a full tummy and a smile on your face!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank marsim2
Stockbridge, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very pleasant experience”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We had a very pleasant evening here, friendly and helpful staff and could see why it was so popular. For us the food was nice and well presented but it didn't quite hit the spot in the same way as a couple of other restaurants we have been to in Mykonos. That said a great little place and well worth a visit.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank SteveO124
North Wales
“Bones Bones Bones”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We were looking forward to our meal here after so many great reviews. Yes it is good, and we had a great start to the meal, the first course was excellent as was the wine, the main was from the specials, the waiter recommended the fish, I love sea food and I said I would have it provided it was well boned and no head on it. It arrived with head on, and every mouthful was bones, and more bones, it was making me feel sick, everyone was looking at me taking all this out of my mouth and putting under a cloth to hide it, the staff did come to ask what was the matter and I pointed out the bones, there comment was - its fish, and left me to it. My partner was getting very upset as i could not eat anything, the manageress came over and took it away an offered a replacement which was ok, but my heart was gone for the night, I really felt sick and wanted to go back to the hotel. Which is a shame as I would one day like to eat there again as it was a great night to start. Perhaps next time no fish.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank John J
Moscow, Russia
“Friendly staff, good food & pleasant surprise at the end of the lunch”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great place to have good lunch for reasonable price and to avoid crowds :) We've been there twice and both our visits were really pleasant. I would defenetely recmmend this place both to gay and getero couples

• Visited June 2012