“Thank you, Barbara”

La Piazzetta
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We were shopping and kinda accidently tripped into this place. I liked the setting from the getgo, two bars, nice design and a sense for detail with the interior that promised more.
Turned out quickly that this Italian Restaurant was truly italian. Barbara, our waitress, was from the Tuskany area and we just followed her recommendations, which led to a perfect dinner (we first only wanted a quick snack, but were indulged further). We ended up having a taste of everything my personal favorite was the Bistecca and the assorted antipasti. What can I say: I hope the place remains the same and popularity wont spoil the team!

Reviewed July 18, 2012

But excuse me? because the square is located at 14 place on trip? That is not fair! This chart is to review!
However .. I went to eat at once. In fact, "if magna" good! The whole Mediterranean
The varied menu and then you can try a bit 'of everything! All'amatriciana bucatini, spaghetti alla carbonara, spaghetti with cheese and pepper ...
The restaurant is open late

and the prices are affordable! With outputs from 25 euros and there met with a full belly!
When I went I had booked. I think it's better you do it too if you do not want to wait outside. Super recommended

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The food is good enough but these people don't seem to really know how to run a restaurant. Seems like it's brand new so maybe they will get their act together. Tucked away in a courtyard near the really expensive boutiques.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

We went there with my boyfriend following the hotel's suggestion. The place was hard to find and empty when we got there around 8.30. They told us it was still early. We had to wait 30 minutes for a cold antipasto and another 40 for our pastas that were just tasteless and in the meantime another table of two arrived. A place without any character and food way below the average. At the and we paid 75 euros for the dinner with 2 glasses of wine and a coffee. A wasted expensive night.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

Sadly when we returned the ownership had changed. Pepe fell ill and returned to Italy. The attitude was cloying, the service ranged from hovering/pesky to non-existent, the portions smaller, the food not that great and the value poor. Happily there are many good restaurants in Mykonos.