“Came back twice in three days!”

Katerina's Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Ranked #15 of 215 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: In the heart of Little Venice, "Katerina's Bar Restaurant" offers delicious cuisine and refreshing cocktails with the most spectacular view of Mykonos!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Came back twice in three days!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

My husband and I spent 11 nights in Greece for our honeymoon. This was the best restaraunt we experienced while there. We went there for dinner our first night in Mykonos, but our sixth night in Greece. We stopped in be uses the menu was so reasonably priced and they had several different types of food. The restaraunt itself is lovely, with beautiful views of then Aegean and windmills. The staff is friendly and focused on their customers. My husband had the lamb souvlaki, which he said was by far the best food he had our whole time in Greece. I had the moussaka which was good but nothing to write home about. When I didn't eat my whole meal the waitress seemed very concerned, I told her it was good but it was a lot of food. I was so pleased within her level of service. My husband insisted we go back for our last dinner in Mykonos, and I was more than happy to go because the food was good and the service was great, but the ambiance was amazing. This time I ordered the mussels and shrimp, this dinner was phenomenal, one of the best dinners I have ever had, not just in Greece. Their mussels are just cooked perfectly and the red sauce has all the right flavors. This time my husband ordered then lamb shank, he said it was not as good as the souvlaki but still delectable and he raved about it the the whole way home. The owner or manager was an outgoing man from Chicago who was so pleased we came back for seconds he sent over a beautiful dessert on the house, I can't remember then name but I was chocolate and it was gone in seconds. This spot was really special for us. I wish it wasn't across the ocean or we would quickly become regulars.

• Visited July 2014

• Turkish first
telford
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Lovely choice and well prepared food. Great location right on the seafront with very friendly staff.

Visited August 2014
“Fantastic restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Chanced upon Katerina's - looked at the menu, which was varied in both content and price; a group came out and told us how good the meal was - they seemed genuine people - so in we went. As there were only two of us, we were offered a table on the admittedly small balcony overlooking the sea - but it was perfect. Great, great food, wine was delicious, and the service was spot on - really friendly without being intrusive. Highly recommended!!! Oh - and a very reasonable price, too!

Bergen, Norway
“Lovely restaurant with a wonderful view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

Mr Stellos was nice to give us a table from the balcony, which had an amazing view of the Aegean sea, sunset and the famous Kato Mills. Our server for the evening, Monica, had a charming personality and was very service-minded and professional. The meals were prepared perfectly with a great taste. I recommend to book a table underneath the cocktail bar around 8.pm to catch the sunset. Absolutely a lovely view.

• Visited August 2014
abudhabi
“Sunset hotspot, wonderful service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Get there early before the sunset , at least an hour, to get yourselves a table on the balcony. We had a drink and the cocktails are pretty good. Thumbs up to the all-smiling and caring waitress who took care of us..... It makes a difference in mykonos!!!