“Brilliant Meals”

Ranked #18 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Little Venice, "Katerina's Bar Restaurant" offers delicious cuisine and refreshing cocktails with the most spectacular view of Mykonos!
Reviewed July 31, 2014

This place was so amazing my friends and I ate there twice! The staff were all exceptionally friendly and the service was fantastic. The staff were always checking the table to see if we needed anything at appropriate intervals unlike my other experiences in Greece where once the table had ordered it was hard to find staff to ask questions. My meals were both brilliant. I was exceptionally happy with everything I ordered as were my friends. I highly rate both the food and drinks and would go out of my way to eat here again.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The delicious food and the incredible view of the windmills made Katerina's a memorable experience. The grilled feta appetizer was wonderful. Everything was well prepared. We were there for lunch and the views were truly spectacular. The woman next door was fishing off her balcony. Will be back - hopefully for dinner and to view the sunset.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Do not miss this spectacular restaurant. The food is great, but combined with the AMAZING view & service it is a stellar place to enjoy the sunset! Stelio was incredible to us when we were there & quite a handsome guy too ;-). Honestly though...go to this restaurant if you want an unbelievable sunset dinner in Mykonos town (make a reservation for an outside table though!)

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Katerina’s Bar is lovely. You are immediately welcomed by a wonderful group of people who work there. During the day it’s a beautiful to sit and enjoy the view, whilst enjoying some of the most authentic Greek cuisine I’ve come across on the island. Whether you’re with a small group of friends or with a tour group, they are very accommodating. I would definitely recommend Katerina’s bar.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

I went to Katerina mostly because of the lovely views of the sunset from Little Venice. My friends and I were very well received and obtained a great spot on the balcony that accommodated all seven of us. I liked it so much that I went twice, the owner Stalios was awesome. I recommend the traditional homemade Greek food. I loved their Moussaka and Lamb Shank. The prices were pretty reasonable too (11 euros for the Moussaka--which was SO GOOD!). I highly recommend this place, and will hopefully be going again. I would also recommend calling in advance for a balcony table, especially if you want to catch the sunset!

1  Thank Gladys O