“Amazing food and view”

Ranked #17 of 220 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In the heart of Little Venice, "Katerina's Bar Restaurant" offers delicious cuisine and refreshing cocktails with the most spectacular view of Mykonos!
“Amazing food and view”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

The delicious food and the incredible view of the windmills made Katerina's a memorable experience. The grilled feta appetizer was wonderful. Everything was well prepared. We were there for lunch and the views were truly spectacular. The woman next door was fishing off her balcony. Will be back - hopefully for dinner and to view the sunset.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
“Excellence in Mykonos town!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Do not miss this spectacular restaurant. The food is great, but combined with the AMAZING view & service it is a stellar place to enjoy the sunset! Stelio was incredible to us when we were there & quite a handsome guy too ;-). Honestly though...go to this restaurant if you want an unbelievable sunset dinner in Mykonos town (make a reservation for an outside table though!)

Toronto, Canada
“Magical View, Amazing food and Unparalleled Atmosphere.”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Katerina’s Bar is lovely. You are immediately welcomed by a wonderful group of people who work there. During the day it’s a beautiful to sit and enjoy the view, whilst enjoying some of the most authentic Greek cuisine I’ve come across on the island. Whether you’re with a small group of friends or with a tour group, they are very accommodating. I would definitely recommend Katerina’s bar.

• Visited May 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Katerina -- a lovely Gem in Little Venice”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I went to Katerina mostly because of the lovely views of the sunset from Little Venice. My friends and I were very well received and obtained a great spot on the balcony that accommodated all seven of us. I liked it so much that I went twice, the owner Stalios was awesome. I recommend the traditional homemade Greek food. I loved their Moussaka and Lamb Shank. The prices were pretty reasonable too (11 euros for the Moussaka--which was SO GOOD!). I highly recommend this place, and will hopefully be going again. I would also recommend calling in advance for a balcony table, especially if you want to catch the sunset!

1 Thank Gladys O
“Amaizing view and Lobster!!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I was there with a friend of mine during my holiday in Mykonos and we had such a lovely dinner ! As an appetiser we had grilled feta wich was the best feta I ever tried! We both share the speciallity of the house- pasta with Lobster,which was prepared for us from the waitress and it was so delicious! And for a dessert we had the "decontracted" baklava wich was the best I had in Greece!!The atmosphere was so relaxing. And the view? Omg! Simply amaizing!!!! If I come back to Mykonos I will go to Katerina's restaurant again for sure!