“Good food, friendly service”
Review of Mourayio

Mourayio
Ranked #84 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

We had our evening meal here 4 nights out of the 7 we were on the Island. The food was good, as was the service. we were fortunate to see some fantastic sunsets too, a lovely setting, Thank you.

1  Thank MTR001

Reviewed May 8, 2014

We had lunch at this restaurant a few days ago. We chose this place for it's (1) view, (2) free wifi and (3) trip advisor review, and were disappointed. The food was average. Certainly nothing to remember. We had gyro and chips (fries) which were just average. And, a spinach pie, which was also just average. Certainly not like a home cooked meal as someone else suggested. Beware, they put bread and olive paste on the table - without asking and they charge on the bill for it. So, if you don't want it- have them remove it.

The staff were less than adequate. We had to flag someone down each time we needed something. They claimed they had a dish (that the next door restaurant was serving), and once seated and placing our order, they had no idea what we were talking about.

So, have a coffee here. Save your meal for somewhere else. It certainly does not deserve the rating it currently has for the day of our visit.

1  Thank 312AnnF
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Have recently returned from a tour of the Greek islands we had the pleasure to eat at the Mourayio Cafe food and service was excellent. Free wifi was the icing on the cake. Thank you.

1  Thank Selina K
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Happily I had a chance to try a light lunch here before leaving Mykonos. My previous restaurant encounters over my four days stay, had all been less than thrilling.

I wish I had tried this restaurant sooner in my visit!

Two fabulously friendly and helpful waiters suggested some very tasty, light lunch options. It turned out to be the best meal I had on Mykonos. I would definitely visit again!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

There are a lot of choices of places to eat in the city center of Mykonos. However, Mourayio, seemed to keep wheeling us in. All the restaurants try and entice you into their restaurant. This restaurant offered us something free for choosing them. And it wasn't a waste of our time. Their food was amazingly delicious. The baked feta was our favorite to share. You couldn't ask for better food, service and view for the sunset each evening!

1  Thank Schmen77