“Best steak on the island”
Review of Uno Con Carne

Uno Con Carne
Ranked #34 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Really good for steaks. The restaurant is rather hidden away from the main streets but is signposted off them. Its a large openair eating area so take a pullover or the like if your visiting late evening in September as we did.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We were greated by the host in a warm way by a former/retired Greek rock star (whom we recognized before he admitted anything). Had amazing burgers and fries. Ambience was really trendy and the wait staff was knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I am a steak lover and very hard to be satisfied. I was in July in Mykonos and when I was asking for a good steak house 10 out of 10 were suggesting Uno con carne. I asked the hotel reception to do a reservation and there we were. It is centrally located but not easy to find(you have to ask). When we passed the entrance, we entered the restaurant which is just outstanding i anything. Outstanding service, outstanding atmosphere, outstanding clientele(royal families, well known multi billionaires, famous actors, singers even David Morales-the famous DJ from studio 54 were there), but most importantly; steak to die for..........My wife got the beef burger which was 100% Black Agnus........and she enjoyed so much that she didn't talk at all till she finished her plate. After our dinner, we sat on the bar to have a drink and we ended up having four of the best cocktails in Mykonos (i am not exaggerating at all). The barman is genius but PR is not his strong point.....Overall, it is the best steak gourmet experience that nobody affords to miss

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I sussed this place out on a daytime wander and thought the venue was beautiful, cutting edge stylish and it would be worth a visit for a special treat. Exactly what I did...on arrival the older manager/owner had a condescending air and once I was seated it was very clear that this was a place where the owner/manager treated their "known" guests like royalty and people like me were the also rans. There were two teenage girls that seemed to be either the owners or managers children who were fawning over certain women guests who approached the bar. The staff were inexpert as to table etiquette, a nice young lady tried to take my plate when my knife and fork were apart on my still half full plate and most of the male waiters were running from one end of the eating area to the other in a very unbecoming way! The restaurant was not busy when I visited but still I was given the wrong starter and my main which was a scallop and chorizo salad was beautifully presented but the scallops were chewy and the chorizo was overcooked...and definitely overpriced. Shame...it could be a very classy establishment and worth the prices they charge.

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Well I traveled all the way to Mykonos to have one of the best steaks! The ambiance and service are great! There is a cool new lounge next door. We were one day late as it has closed for the season. At Uno we shared a delicious greek salad and most of us had the flank steak. Huge piece of meat and TASTY! came with zucchini. The guy in our party had the lamb chops amd loved them. The drinks were only so so. The menu music amf decor will have you thinking you are in Miami. Wirh drinks and apps we paid about €70 each