“Perfect”

Ranked #28 of 226 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Special authentic Italian dishes served in the three floor traditional restaurant Pasta Fresca Barkia since 1978, located in the Town Centre at Barkia Place, the restaurant creates an authentic wide range handmade pasta and pizza, covering all tastes Pasta Fresca Barkia gives you the opportunity to watch a pasta production demonstration, starting daily at 18:00
Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Great tables with friendly and attentive staff.

The food is superb. Freshly prepared and full of flavour. The 'in the oven' dishes are incredible.

They also have the best Tiramisu on the island!!

5  Thank Reviewer_Brian
There are newer reviews for Pasta Fresca Barkia

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here for dinner after seeing the restaurant during the day and being impressed with the look of the place and the wide variety on the menu.

The food is very good for starters i had the fried meatballs and the other half had the stuff tomatoes. Mains were pizza and salmon.

The only disappointing aspect was the service was far too fast. We hadnt finished our starter and the main course arrived. It made us felt a bit rushed out the door.

If you want a seat on the street I would suggest you book as they were very popular.

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I am traveling with my boyfriend and we stumbled upon this restaurant while walking through the streets of Mykonos town. We were really in the mood for Italian so we gave it a shot. The meal was excellent! Being a huge fan of fresh pasta, often making it for dinners, the restaurant lived up to their claim of being fresh. I shared the gnocchi and the crab meat stuffed tortellini with my boyfriend and was very impressed. Don't listen to any negative review regarding service. Although the service was a little rushed, the food was phenomenal. In the end to me that's the most important thing. If your in the mood for Italian in Mykonos I would highly recommend Barkia.

4  Thank Beavsbutton
Reviewed June 10, 2014

My wife and I went for a meal just before we left Mykonos.

She ordered the spinach and ricotta cannelloni (you could only taste the ricotta nothing else) I had the tortellini bolognese (which was very nice).

To accompany our mains we had a bottle of water (very expensive at Eur 3.50 - most expensive we have seen in mykonos), 2 iced teas (Eur 3.50 each, would have liked an orange juice but that was Eur 6.50!!! £5.80 for an orange juice!!!) and 4 pieces of bread (Eur 3 because we were charged as 2 servings of bread.

So in short 2 pasta dishes and a couple of soft drinks came to Eur 41. We felt very ripped off and will not be returning. Also the restaurant and the street it is in is very popular for Mosquitos. There are other better places in Mykonos.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Lovely restaurant with attentive staff, huge menu to choose from
some fantastic pizza and pasta dishes what a choice! Food and wine could not be faulted, wished we had time to visit and eat there again but only discovered this fab restaurant on our last night in Mykonos unfortunately! :\

3  Thank blodyn956