“Great food and atmosphere”

Pasta Fresca Barkia
Ranked #27 of 227 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Special authentic Italian dishes served in the three floor traditional restaurant Pasta Fresca Barkia since 1978, located in the Town Centre at Barkia Place, the restaurant creates an authentic wide range handmade pasta and pizza, covering all tastes Pasta Fresca Barkia gives you the opportunity to watch a pasta production demonstration, starting daily at 18:00
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Loved this restaurant! The food was great. My favorite was eggplant parmesan. The pasta was delicious as well. Make sure to get a nice bottle of white wine. The staff was very friendly and attentive.

3  Thank Olga K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,535)

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Wonderful place and really beautifully decorated with delicious pasta, friendly and helpful staff. High quality meal at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

3  Thank Terry M
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Expect to pay 12.5 euros or more for the pasta if you decide to eat here. A coke cost 3.5 euros and then on top of it, if they bring you bread, there is an extra charge of 1.5 euros. The bread is more like small biscuits that you dip into their sauce and it comes with a small bowl of olives. They do however give you a complimentary small glass of wine at the end of your meal.
The meal I had there was the most expensive meal I had had in all of Greece and I thought the pasta was only ok. The portion size was also average and it did not fill me up. I had better pasta elsewhere and I would not recommend it to any backpackers who are travelling on a budget.
This restaurant is beautifully decorated and the pasta seems handmade but I would leave this one for the richer tourists.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I was just walking through the streets when this restaurant gave me a sample of their stuffed pasta, due to it being delicious and me living on a diet of kebabs and souvlakis for the past 7 days i decided to try it, the service was spectacular with the waiters offering great recommendations. We had the scallop ravioli and the stuffed crab pasta which were both very tasty and the pasta truly tasted home made. The garlic bread was quite nice as well, the staff were so nice and truly made sure everything was perfect for us. finally we had the tiramisu for dessert and I must say it was perfect, not too sweet and very delicious, extra credit to this place for presentation of the food.

3  Thank Moeegypt
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I did love the fresh raviolis made daily - they were delicious. And the pastry chef made a panna cotta that was most memorable. But the wine selection (especially by the glass) was very average and the venue is uncomfortable. Again, so much smoking by patrons is impossible to escape. This is a highly rated restaurant but I would not agree with that standing