“Amazing Food!”

Pasta Fresca Barkia
Ranked #27 of 215 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Special authentic Italian dishes served in the three floor traditional restaurant Pasta Fresca Barkia since 1978, located in the Town Centre at Barkia Place, the restaurant creates an authentic wide range handmade pasta and pizza, covering all tastes Pasta Fresca Barkia gives you the opportunity to watch a pasta production demonstration, starting daily at 18:00
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing Food!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Just returned from Mykonos and I have to say that Barkia Pasta Fresca had amazing food. We ate there twice and each time it was so yummy. Our first meals were both pasta's and the second meal was the pizza (to die for). We ate every scrap on our plates. So recommend this place.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Birmingham
“Busy but intimate”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have walked so many times past here but was always put off buy how busy and cramped it looked. I was recommended here by a friend and I am so glad I was. Although it looks busy and cramped inside it actually appears very spacious by the good placing of tables, use of mirrors and having a roof garden although the roof is usually reserved to larger parties. Perfect for singles, couples or groups. I had two visits the second with a view right over the street below which was both airy and interesting. My first meal was a fabulous linguine with porcini, tomato and liver. You don't often find liver on menus but it is my favourite pasta sauce ingredient and it was indeed delicious. The house red was a good rounded flavour perfect accompaniment. I was treated to a divine dessert of panacotta. My second meal was a late night simple penne with a cream sauce of bacon and artichoke. Again, the pasta was properly al dente and the potion quite large. Popi runs the restaurant with military precision. With such a tight space and so many tables it is swift, courteous, and a very delightful place to eat. It is also right in the heart of the action of Scarpa and close to Little Venice which is very handy. This is definitely added to my repertoire.

3 Thank SirenLady
Geneva, Switzerland
“The real deal”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

With my friends we tried several restaurants in the same range in Mykonos during the week we stayed there, and Barkia is the best we had. The food and service were amazing. We loved the seafood risotto, spaghetti vongole, and the panna cota.

1 Thank Xaviero76
Melbourne, Australia
“Delicious pizza - thin and crispy base”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We ate a fantastic margherita pizza here. Thin crispy base, great quality toppings and just enough of them to add the flavour without it being overpowering. Really recommend a meal here while in Mykonos.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Mich C
Sydney, Australia
“We had to go back a second time to have the exact same meal”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This restaurant has the freshest, tastiest pasta I have ever had. Our first night in Mykonos we ate here and went back on our last night because we kept dreaming about the Linguini Rudolfo, try it, you won't be disappointed! The dessert was also delicious, we had the brownie and it could possibly be the best brownie you will ever taste. It has a crispy finish with a creamy inside that oozes with chocolate. Prepare yourself to leave there needing a nap, it is filling and delicious!

2 Thank Zana C