“Great Freshly Made Pasta”

Pasta Fresca Barkia
Ranked #28 of 222 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Special authentic Italian dishes served in the three floor traditional restaurant Pasta Fresca Barkia since 1978, located in the Town Centre at Barkia Place, the restaurant creates an authentic wide range handmade pasta and pizza, covering all tastes Pasta Fresca Barkia gives you the opportunity to watch a pasta production demonstration, starting daily at 18:00
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Freshly Made Pasta”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This place was recommended by quite a few locals and I'm glad that I made a stop and tried out their food. The portion sizes are perfect and the pasta dishes, salad, and bread were very tasty and fresh. Place get busy even in September. So plan accordingly.

• Visited September 2012
5 Thank JLPajot

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“A good place to eat pasta”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Me and my sister decided to go out in my bbirthday at pasta fresca.I ordered pasta with sea food and my sister git tortellini (black)with scallops.They looked amazing and tasted very good.Also we.ordered a salad with green vegetables ,unfortunately was really bad...the vinegret was bitter and the vegs were chopped in big pieces.Isn't worth the money just for pasta..Also the recommendations of the waiter wasn't usrfull..

5 Thank EviLeonie
Sao Paulo, SP
“nice surprise”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed in Mykonos for 4 nights late Sep 2012. While walking in Mykonos town we were attracted by the fresh pasta exposed in front of this Italian restaurant. We decided to have our last dinner there. Although they have been there for 40 years, since we were not recommended to the restaurant nor checked for reviews before, we did not know what to expect. The environment is great with a good energy and being an Italian restaurant, the menu is huge in choices. The staff was so friendly that we decided to go with their recommendations for appetizers, starters and main dishes and did not regret their choices. I know it is always easy to be pleased with a good pasta, but this nice family restaurant actually made of our dining experience a very pleasant one...

Visited September 2012
5 Thank ChiccoV_65
Yorkshire, UK
“Great italian”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The fresh pasta and pizza on offer here is delicious. Some of the tables upstairs can be hot and claustrophobic due to the low ceiling and the service can be slightly erratic, but we visited 3 times during our stay, tempted by the quality of the food.

Visited September 2012
5 Thank avbev
london
“Surprised its not in the top 10”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I am surprised this resturant is not in the top 10.
Maybe they have good and bad days and we were lucky to have a good day.
Sat outside and ate seafood pasta which was simply the best I have tasted outside Italy. Waiters were efficient and attentive. They were under pressure as other customers were waiting for our table. We were not rushed however and three courses were not overly expensive for this part of town. I would reccomend a visit if you are a real pasta lover.

• Visited September 2012