“Best ice cream in town!”
Review of Gelarte Ice Cream

Gelarte Ice Cream
Ranked #3 of 22 Dessert in Mykonos Town
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My favorite was snickers, but also the fruit ice cream is delicious. It tastes like fresh fruits! I like the atmosphere and the stuff. Everybody is friendly there.
One time I ordered waffles with ice cream, fresh fruits and chocolate and I swear it was the best I've ever had :)

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The best combination is snickers and butterscotch!! Nutella isnt as good as everyone says. If I go back, this will be my first stop!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Ice cream, waffle, crepes and coffee were all very tasty and the price was resonable. The service was a little slow due to crowded customers but who needs to hurry during vacation? The staff was very smiley and helpfull.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Best stracciatella I've ever had! Definitely visit this place since you'll be tempted for gelato after seeing all of the gelato shops.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

heavenly seduction - this was the first impression of the GELARTE icecream shop in Myconos small port . By the way, heaven is not far away as the icecream shop with its nice colorful pillows and tables with an amazing view to the pittoresque harbour is opposite a little church directly on the sea. Only the place would be worth going there but in fact it's the variety of devine flavors that catch you immediately. You cannot resist! All daily freshly homemade in the back part of the shop. I started with a two scoop wafer cone with dark chocolate (Valrhona the best I've ever eaten!!!) and pistaccio (closing your eyes you arrive at the heart of the nut), so next day I said to myself ' give me more' and I took a triple scoop with strawberries, vanilla (real madagaskar !) and ferrero rocher. The cone was freshly made (I've never seen that before and you immediately want to do it yourself) and the smell gets you on the street. The cone was piled so high with the scoops that I was thinking :icecream people are happy people! And iit makes you really feel like that. Guaranteed by Gelarte Boss Loucas who cares a lot to offer the best quality of italian homemade icecream and his amazing friendly staff !!!There are a lot of reasons to come back between the meals or instead of...:(by the way: they serve waffles and crepes too! yummy!
I tried other sorbets like fruit of the forest, mango (a real mango experience 100 points!!!!), lemon (fantastic) and peach , coffee is like drinking an espresso, tiramisu doesn't promis too much and really tears you up, coco drops you in a tropic mood and baclava ( they really produce a so called icecream ! really a delight! ALL TOGETHER : JUST FANTASTIC. The only side effect: you could get addicted!