“Okay”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The food was okay, the atomsphere is not too bad. I have had a greek salad and some grilled chicken. The salad was tasty, the chicken - like many other dishes in Greece - for my taste, too long on the grill..

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I stumbled upon this place after giving up trying to find a different restaurant. It was packed, and smelled delicious, so I thought it must be great. It was really difficult getting someone stopped to get a table, and then I sat at the table for a long time waiting for someone to take my order. At times I wondered if I'd been forgotten about. In the end I had to flag down another waiter to get my bill because my waiter vanished.

1  Thank HollyNF
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Average describes every aspect of the restaurant. The service was not particularly great, nor was the food or prices. We stopped only stopped for a quick lunch, as it would have been disappointing for any more. I'm sure there are better restaurants in the area with similar prices. Two of the waiters spent more time chatting to each other than actually paying attention to customers which was altogether disappointing.

1  Thank Antony C
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had eaten here 7 years earlier and went back to recapture the magic. In some regards we did. The fish soup wasn't as good as we remembered it but the service was fine and the dining experience was pleasant. Most important, the giant pelican made an appearance walking down toward the harbor, just as it had 7 years earlier.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Reasonable food with okay service. Not expensive and a good place if you want to grab some food before continuing your evening.